Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1944 - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
i cannot seem to find the vdj7 alogirthm option anymore. was it removed with this beta? suggest keeping until everyone confirms they have no problem.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:32 am
Have noticed that I have lost quite a few of my colours since updating to 1944.786 - only on Video files though. Many have reverted back to default colour whereas before they were coloured either Red, Amber or Green. Not a major issue of course compared to some but thought it should be reported.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 9:48 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Chreece wrote :
CDJ 900: HID Mode lag when turning the wheel backwards (i must turn it ca. 1/8 before it will be recognized as a change in the program)

No problem with my CDJ 2000s, but the release after scratch on the wheels gets a slowing type of stop before it returns to normal speed (tried different settings but feel free to suggest more options ?)

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 11:07 am
Video Sampler editor not working for some format types. This is the case on intel and nvidia graphics cards. Please look at visualpackone for an example of this.
The sample editor automatically closes.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 12:43 pm
djdad wrote :
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :

1. Time code drift on rapid movements

Does RampScratchTime setting to 0 helps at any way ?

After much testing, it seems to drift more using Serato time code and sudden movement than it does using VDJ consumer....

However Serato TC tracks the time of the signal better but not the speed

In conclusion I get better results using VDJ consumer than with Serato TC (Not to say Serato is unusable)

ALL TESTS CONDUCTED IN SMART MODE, hope this helps

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 12:58 pm
uksam13 wrote :
Video Sampler editor not working for some format types. This is the case on intel and nvidia graphics cards. Please look at visualpackone for an example of this.
The sample editor automatically closes. This is down to the samples being in a zip file.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 2:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)