Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: TellyVisuals - Page: 1

Inviato Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 10:14 pm
Hi Don, I have downloaded your plugin, but am new to this type of plugin. Is there a video, or text file, website etc. giving some sort of tutorial as to how to use it? Thanks in advance

Inviato Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 6:20 am
It comes with an older help file. This has to be redone but it should be enough to get you started. I am in the process of setting up a webpage for it. If you have any problems or just need some help with something, you can email me. donmoir@comcast.net

Inviato Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 3:36 pm
Hi Don,

have an additional Idea for Alpha channel on media.
maybe you can add Chromakey instead of alpha channel so i can create an visual with an chroma background wich is made invisible

greetz lucky

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 5:28 pm
TellyVisuals has taken the place of Essential Visuals. Essential Visuals is no longer being developed or technically supported. TellyVisuals is fully supported by me just like Essential Visuals has been over the last years.

TellyVisuals provides outstanding text and layout capabilities, scrolling text and images, and can receive SMS text messages from an SMS receiving application. TellyVisuals is the only fully functional and supported plugin for VDJ7 and VDJ8 with these and more features. TellyVisuals can receive SMS messages from Pangolin's IMU program and is being updated to receive SMS messages from other sources like iWall, Crowny (free) and others. I am also looking at providing direct links to Facebook, Twitter, and other web based applications.

While Essential Visuals is no longer being updated or supported by me or anyone else as far as I know, look for TellyVisuals on going development and with new features,

Inviato Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 11:18 pm
DJ Lucky Luciano wrote :
Hi Don,

have an additional Idea for Alpha channel on media.
maybe you can add Chromakey instead of alpha channel so i can create an visual with an chroma background wich is made invisible

greetz lucky

I could use a good laugh these days Lucky and reading your post made me do just that. Of course this has nothing to do with TellyVisuals but Lucky is asking about chroma key for TellyMedia video. I think of Lucky as an ideas guy and one who wants to push the limits. I also always want to push the limits.

Chroma key for real time camera green or blue screens is already in TellyMedia. Cameras had priority with this feature since real time is the only way it can be done for cameras. Videos on the other hand can be done offline and played back transparently. I think Lucky's point is that it would be more convenient to do this in TellyMedia on the fly. I could pretty easily change out the alpha dialog to include chroma key. Remember though it is geared toward blue and green for optimization reasons.

The long and short of it is, I have several easy things to do. I wanted to wait on this until TellyMedia gets a new interface but since it's you Lucky I will see what I can do.

Inviato Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 11:36 pm
Hi
Where do I find the plugins in VDJ8 - there is no effects section that I can find?
Thanks
Tim

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 2:55 am
Am I missing something, or do you have to pay $249 for an additional piece of software to get this working?? All I need is a message scroller/image display function from within VDJ8. A step by step setup manual would be good - this plugin is not intuitive (for me)...

Inviato Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 2:41 pm
navydiver wrote :
Hi
Where do I find the plugins in VDJ8 - there is no effects section that I can find?
Thanks
Tim

To the left (Deck A) or right (Deck B) of the decks. You have "Hot Cue", "Effect" and "Loop". You can select TellyVisuals under one of the slots for Effect.

Inviato Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 11:36 pm
RobGmixes wrote :
Am I missing something, or do you have to pay $249 for an additional piece of software to get this working?? All I need is a message scroller/image display function from within VDJ8. A step by step setup manual would be good - this plugin is not intuitive (for me)...

Documents > Virtual DJ > Plugins > TellVisualsData

Open the file called "EssentialVisualsHelp.chm".

Inviato Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 11:42 pm
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Still getting used to finding the visuals in 8. You may have already found them, but here's how to get there.

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 7:50 am
Mac Version?????

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 14 @ 4:01 pm
halo196PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can we make a text saying next song? if you can

Inviato Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 2:43 am
i am trying to edit panels and virtualdj crashes...

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 12:22 am
Is there a link to a youtube video? thought I saw one! THANKS!

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 1:16 pm
I'm loving the Telly Visuals, thanks for making it! Quick question, I would like a running countdown Timer for New Years. is this possible and how would I do it? Thanks.

Inviato Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 6:46 pm
Please Please Please

MAC Version !!!

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 1:56 pm
Hello Don,

I am new to Video DJing and am looking to do a text wrap (the text to float on the screen or do a 3D effect) with the TellyVisuals add-on. Can you walk me thru the steps as how to get the add on added to my VDJ 8 effect section?

Regards,

New York Cities

Inviato Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 9:17 am
Please Please Please

MAC Version !!! X2

Inviato Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 12:18 am
Mac Version please?

Inviato Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 4:59 pm
32%