Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Focus - Page: 4
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Okay, found the issue why the preview window doesn't show a video.

It is in the globalvariables setting and there is an entry " $videomas=0=1.0000".
If I change that to "$videomas=0=0.0000" it does work again.

But I have no clue what that setting means.

Inviato Thu 01 Sep 16 @ 10:56 am
I cannot find $videomas=0 in settings and not in the skin xml
can you describe exactly where you found it or take a screenshot please?

Inviato Thu 01 Sep 16 @ 4:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The variable hides the Master Video panel. Its the right-click option on the Video button

Inviato Thu 01 Sep 16 @ 7:06 pm
Aha, never knew it has that option.

Inviato Thu 01 Sep 16 @ 9:19 pm
$videomas=0=0.000 gets toggled in global variables when you right click the little video icon (to toggle show video in skin on off)

but I still cant work out how master video would end up being drawn in wrong position :(

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 12:32 am
Are you refering to the image I posted above?

If so, that is just the video window which can be positioned wherever you want.

Or do you have any problems with the skin?

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 8:24 am
Version 3 is now available
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80060

Changelog :
  • Added Pads (replaced horizontal deck scratchwave)
  • Added Key value panel (click on the value to cycle though Key, Harmonic, Key Difference)
  • Added Browser Zoom view
  • Added Show/Hide all button at the top-right
  • New Show Menu icon
  • Hotcue buttons, info1, info2 cycle with 1 button now
  • FX and FX Params views cycle with 1 button now.

Inviato Sun 14 May 17 @ 2:04 pm
djdad wrote :
The variable hides the Master Video panel. Its the right-click option on the Video button

I'm using a MBP i7 15" screen. This action should work on the Mac version using two fingers on the mouse pad, but, it's not on mine.

To get the video to show up in the deck previews and the master output pane I have to enable the master FX then click on the effects text in the master pane. The previews then show the video playing. If the master output is not showing the video then a two fingered "click" on the video button works.

Also the text in the help window is sometimes too big and can't read it as the second line is cuttoff in the box.

Inviato Wed 17 May 17 @ 12:38 am
Since the update when opening VDJ the "link mode" is enabled could it appear off as before?

Inviato Wed 17 May 17 @ 10:22 am
The LINK MODE button is simply handling the VideoCreateLinkonDrop and the selection is kept across sessions. Nothing is changed there.

Inviato Wed 17 May 17 @ 11:45 am
@DJSoulman
Nothing is changed there either
The right-click action to the Video button is turning on/off the video output on the Master Video Preview on the skin (the center window). It does not turn video "engine" on/off.
You can assign a custom button as...
- video to turn on/off the Video engine ,
- video_output on or video_output off or video_output on ? video_output off : video_output on to turn on/off/toggle the Video Output (on your secondary screen and leave the Master Preview still on)

Inviato Wed 17 May 17 @ 11:52 am
djdad wrote :
The LINK MODE button is simply handling the VideoCreateLinkonDrop and the selection is kept across sessions. Nothing is changed there.

I must remember to deactivate it after start up then! because the "savetrack edit" box appears when I reload a deck with another video. OK could be something wrong with my computer or the last VDJ update I suppose as now if I shut down VDJ and try to reopen it I can't. I have to go in to task manager (background processes NOT apps) end task to open VDJ again. Any thoughts.

Inviato Wed 17 May 17 @ 8:49 pm
Hi
This skin is the best by far for video use in my opinion.Thank you for making it happen.
Is it possible to show the "Effects 3 slot layout" rather than just the one.
Many Thanks
Jim

Inviato Sat 27 May 17 @ 6:59 pm
hello, when i drop a file in the window of videodeck appears the info file. please change these to file load function.

Inviato Fri 11 Aug 17 @ 1:13 pm
How many times do i have to repeat this tip... :)

Maybe i have to remove this after all and change it from Settings.

Inviato Fri 11 Aug 17 @ 4:15 pm
I found something curious.
First, it just happens with this action mapped to a button:

browser_window 'songs' ? browser_scroll +1 & deck 1 load & song_pos 25% & play : browser_scroll +1

and experimentalSkinEngine = ON

As you can see, after loading a new track with the action, the wave of the previouse track does not get cleared.
Interessting fact: Doesn't happen with every new track loaded.

It does not happen with the default skin an experimentalSkinEngine on. So must be something skin related.

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 5:50 pm
I've seen this too but not reported it as I've modified the skin with extra things I use.
I've got experimental skin enabled too..
I'll setup my pc tonight and see if I can reproduce this issue with the stock focus skin

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 6:48 pm
djdad wrote :
How many times do i have to repeat this tip... :)

Maybe i have to remove this after all and change it from Settings.

I use this, but if you do have to remove it, maybe we could create a custom button to toggle the setting??

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 6:52 pm
So I'm not the only one experiencing this. And it is not action related as it seems. Curiouse what it is.

EDIT:
Pls don't remove it.
At least a minimum amount of learning is reasonable.

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 7:43 pm
The experimental Skin Engine , well, its experimental lol

Meaning that there may be some bugs there.

The skin songpos is inside a panel so that could be a reason why not refreshed properly, since the one in the default skins is not.

So i would suggest not to use this option enabled with such skins.

Will report the bug in Dev Team.

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 9:44 pm
81%