Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: TellyMedia - Page: 2
rade14 wrote :
i like to put my android screen on telly media. same webcam.

There is a solution for that and I forget what it is right now. There was a discussion about it in the TM/TV VDJ thread but that has been removed. No worries though I will find out for you. You can also use the Android DropBox app and take pictures with phone and those pictures will automatically appear in TM Carousel if the DropBox folder has been selected for Carousel. Same is true for iPhone. Most of the discussion about TellyMedia and TellyVisuals now happens in TM/TV facebook group. There are people there that can answers questions and always willing to help. Please join us there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TellyMediaTellyvisuals/

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 12:00 pm
rade14PRO InfinityMember since 2009
thank you. best regards from argentina. arrecifes.

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 5:09 am

Inviato Sun 17 May 15 @ 8:59 am
Mac Version??? :(

Inviato Tue 19 May 15 @ 3:07 am
A rework of everything is in process to create a new application / plugin that combines features of TellyMedia and TellyVisuals. This will take quite some time. The goal is to make this mac ready so we shall see.

Inviato Tue 19 May 15 @ 6:58 am
His followers tripling of insurance, thanks for the reply :)

Inviato Fri 22 May 15 @ 6:02 pm
Don Moir wrote :
A rework of everything is in process to create a new application / plugin that combines features of TellyMedia and TellyVisuals. This will take quite some time. The goal is to make this mac ready so we shall see.

Sounds good!!

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 4:15 pm
rade14 wrote :
i like to put my android screen on telly media. same webcam.

just download Android ipwebcam app then configure windows to see as a ip camera (is a tool of ipwebcam), then you see the android camera live like as notebook cam.

Carlos, from ezeiza, argentina

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 1:22 pm
Hello everyone! I downloaded TellyMedia 1.48 and everything works fine. But when I connect my laptop to my denon MC6000 and MC6000mk2 controllers the tab ‘’media’’ does not work when I select the ‘’Autoplay’’ or ‘’random’’ tabs. I have to click on the media files one by one if I need to play the next video file. Is there something that I can do! Thanks in advance

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 5:57 am
Explain more about not working. Does it work for you when don't connect to your controllers? I could not repeat any problem here but I also focus more on the plus versions these days.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 7:30 am
Don Moir wrote :
Explain more about not working. Does it work for you when don't connect to your controllers? I could not repeat any problem here but I also focus more on the plus versions these days.

Hi Don Moir, Yes it works for me when I don’t connect to my controllers.
What I meant to say was when I selected some media files and I insert them in one of the banks and choose autoplay or random tabs and activate TellyMedia video effect, the first video selected will play until the end but the next one in the bank won’t start and I have to do it manually. What I want to do is play songs on decks and the crowd can watch on the big screen the media files that I put on the bank. Without the controller connected to my laptop every works fine, the next media file start after the one before ended.
What I also did with the controller is loading a folder with a bunch of media files and put it on the Carousel tab and everything works fine. The problem that I can see, is when adding media files separately in the Media tab, it doesn’t recognize the next one with my controllers.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 2:20 pm
Are you connecting to 2 controllers at same time or 1 at a time? I will update the addon version to 1.55 and we can test with that. I have not heard of any problem like this but I will also ask around in the TellyVisuals / TellyMedia facebook group to see if someone has a setup like yours. There is always on going development for TV and TM but the focus is on the plus versions. TV and TM are evolving into a new application / plugin that contain features of both plus more. Since this is difficult for one person to do with no support, I have made people who have made donations a partner in the effort. In other words, the donations count as an investment for you in more than one way. It also increases the responsibility of such to make sure everything is right on a broad range of equipment. For these people I am also more inclined to add features on request. Anyone can join us at the TellyMedia / TellyVisuals facebook group. The many people there are of great value in many ways. We also have online seminars on occasion.

The facebook group is here:

The TellyVisuals and TellyMedia website is here:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Please email me so we can discuss your problem further: donmoir@comcast.net

Also note that a lightning strike took at my main work computer and internet a couple weeks ago. No data was lost but I had to setup a new work environment with different tool sets etc. I am still in the process of testing everything out so I will not put TM and TV up publicly for about a week or two. So email me and I will give you more information on how to proceed.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 5:14 pm
Note that the TellyMedia plus version gets most of the attention for updates. It also adds 2 more banks for media clips for a total of 72 per file (this is in version TM 1.55 Plus). It can also display the Media, Carousel, or Camera on separate windows in addition to the VDJ display.

Inviato Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 9:31 pm
Don Moir wrote :
Are you connecting to 2 controllers at same time or 1 at a time? I will update the addon version to 1.55 and we can test with that. I have not heard of any problem like this but I will also ask around in the TellyVisuals / TellyMedia facebook group to see if someone has a setup like yours. There is always on going development for TV and TM but the focus is on the plus versions. TV and TM are evolving into a new application / plugin that contain features of both plus more. Since this is difficult for one person to do with no support, I have made people who have made donations a partner in the effort. In other words, the donations count as an investment for you in more than one way. It also increases the responsibility of such to make sure everything is right on a broad range of equipment. For these people I am also more inclined to add features on request. Anyone can join us at the TellyMedia / TellyVisuals facebook group. The many people there are of great value in many ways. We also have online seminars on occasion.

The facebook group is here:

The TellyVisuals and TellyMedia website is here:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Please email me so we can discuss your problem further: donmoir@comcast.net

Also note that a lightning strike took at my main work computer and internet a couple weeks ago. No data was lost but I had to setup a new work environment with different tool sets etc. I am still in the process of testing everything out so I will not put TM and TV up publicly for about a week or two. So email me and I will give you more information on how to proceed.

No, I only connect one controller at a time. I've got 2 laptops and 2 controllers and they have the same issue. I will wait for the update version 1.55. Thank you for your help and your time, I really appreciate. I'll keep in touch!

Inviato Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 2:57 am
You will need to email me so we can test it that way before I put it up.

Inviato Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 8:53 am
Hello.

I used Telly Media on Windows Vista.
But I use other PC windows7,and install Telly media.

So I set Picture and movies to Banks
but don't show movies.

On Banks
Pictures are shown.
movies(Vob,mp4) can banks.

But movies can't be showed on main monitor.
Movies sounds are listend.
pictures are showed.

Anybody,please help me.

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 15 @ 9:26 am
There is a driver issue for some intel GPU's that cause the video to display black with YUV hardware decoding. Best thing is to update your driver. TellyMedia Plus allows you to use software decoding as well as hardware decoding which also fixes the problem. I have not enabled this change for the addon since it shares with other advanced features. Be a part of the solution and not a tire kicker and get TellyMedia Plus. details here: http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 15 @ 2:40 pm
TellyMedia has been updated to TM 1.64. It has an extensive rework for audio only visualizations and a few other updates. As of this post, the TM VDJ8 addon is waiting approval but is available for download immediately from tellyvisuals.com website. Since TM is for VDJ7 or VDJ8 it is the same installer for both and can be downloaded from the VDJ7 addon site now.

Inviato Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 6:17 pm
TM has been updated to TellyMedia 1.77 and 1.77+ Goes to a single user interface making it less confusing and audio only visualization friendly... Please update.

Inviato Fri 15 Jul 16 @ 4:07 am
Any updates on the mac release?

Inviato Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 11:29 pm
78%