Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Export playlist

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Maybe there is a way to do this already not sure.

What I would like is to select a playlist and then export it to a removable drive which would include files and a database with cues. Then I could plug it in my laptop and use it with out doing anything else.
Thanks

Inviato Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 7:23 am
It can be done manually. Create a playlist on a pc. Copy it to external drive. The on laptop copy to ..\Documents\VirtualDJ\Playlists. Just make sure that your drive has the same letter on PC and on a laptop.

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 6:09 am
yes thank you i am aware of that, but there is no way to create a database there with the cues unless you do that manually as well and that is not what i am asking for.

i would like to click a button and zap off it goes on its own.

this is a wishlist after all :-)

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 7:14 am
Well in my case the database containing files on the external hard drive is stored on that external drive, so if I use files that are on said drive the cue points are there no matter wich computer i am plugged in. If you are talking about Playlist specific cuepoints than I'm out - I'm even not aware that VDJ has such function.

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 7:37 am
naaa it doesn't have that feature that's why i am asking for it.

i just want to export a small database that only contains the files in the playlist so the cues i have programed come along for the ride as well as the files and playlist

just think how convenient that would be set up a bunch of files and then just zap those only to a portable and go spin on VDJ with those files already prepped anywhere you go.

sure its great to take all your files along but i don't always want to do that for short 1 hr sets for example maybe if i was going to spin all evening i would take everything.

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 8:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)