Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Customised Video Mix: Is This Possibble

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

wynchesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I mainly do Videos and play music from all over the world (world music). This international mix does generate a lot of interest from my audiences which is good.
However I'm forever being interrupted with virtually the same question: "Where is that from?". Now I prefix all my music with a short abbreviation of the country of origin e.g.: France will be FRA, Jamaica = JAM etc etc. Format:- FRA Artist - Title, JAM Artist - Title.

Now my question is:
Is it possible to use a plugin or a script to extract the country abbreviation from the active song artist/title and use it to generate the country name which can then scroll on the video screen/monitors at the beginning and/or at regular intervals. I generally do beat matching mix and sometimes use Automix. I'm at the moment still using V7 whilst I wait for V8 to catch up with the smoothness of the Tempo beat matching mix that V7 Automix offers. So I'm looking for something that will work on both V7 and V8.

Any guidance on how to achieve this will be very much appreciated.

Inviato Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 7:10 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi,

Rather than scrolling some text across the screen perhaps fade in/out the country flag with the country name underneath?

In any case, it's possible, but would be a custom job. Drop me a private message - the reason I suggested the above is that I've got something similar created already and could customise it for you.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 8:03 am
wynchesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks Scott. Flags is even better. I will pm you shortly.

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 4:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)