Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 27
Are you using a Mac by any chance?

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 10:28 pm
groovindj wrote :
Are you using a Mac by any chance?

I am yes.

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 10:33 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I believe it will follow the selected deck's songpos.

The thing is, I have some mac beta testers and they didn't notice it. What is your macOS version please ?

Anyways it's a bug that should not be visible.

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 17 @ 11:06 pm
I'm running 10.11.2

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 1:53 am
Hi Fruit. Once again you create a great skin but i think there is a problem. when i play videos the picture freezes. whith any other skin is fine. i'm using a macbook pro retina (osx sierra) thanks!

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 11:10 am
Fruit wrote :
Yes true I forgot to add that... Been asked by many now. Added in to do list.

fdilonez wrote :
I will be using your FRUiT Skin Tonight.!!!

Don't forget to give your feedback after that !!!

Great Party...I used your FRUiT skin last Night at a GiG I Had and must say your FRUiT Performed Great.

my Feedback.!!!

1 FRUiT Must have a Blinking Jogwheel instead or both the Blinking time Elapsed or Remain.
2 Also check the remaining time's last two digit not chowing on the controller's mode when Automixing do to the White Bar of the end of the song's setting being the same white Color as the auto limit the counter of the remaining time just need to be set a bit back on the .xml file.
3 Also when we open the 4/Deck W/Browser the Automix Folder pop up Right, you click on the X and close it after you done with it, ok is there a short cut Key we can hit on the keyboard to call the Automix Browser back if we need to open it again cause I couldn't fine one so to call the Automix folder back I had to go to the Layout options and Reopen it from there again, couldn't we just Minimize it and Reopen it when need it.
4 Everything else work Great Thanks for a Well Refined Skin Mr. FRUiT...Very Well Done...Your Hard work is Appreciated.

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 6:48 pm
fdilonez wrote :
3 Also when we open the 4/Deck W/Browser the Automix Folder pop up Right

Not sure I understand, but you can show any of the external windows by going to menu :

atomix / explorer.

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 17 @ 3:05 am
Fruit wrote :
fdilonez wrote :
3 Also when we open the 4/Deck W/Browser the Automix Folder pop up Right

Not sure I understand, but you can show any of the external windows by going to menu :

atomix / explorer.

Thanks for the info, now I know how to get back the Browser once I closed it from the 4/Deck W/Browser also did you check 1 & 2 Comments?

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 17 @ 4:07 am
I answered 1 already.

2) the formating of this string (get_time 'remain') is up to atomix. I don't know why get_time 'elapsed' isn't formated in the same manner.

Thanks for your feedback !

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 17 @ 7:09 pm
lucas569 wrote :
when i click the short cuts box the screen changes for like 2 seconds then goes back to the normal screen. how do i turn that off ??? i included a link with video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq831qiaxgys3gw/VDJ%201.mov?dl=0

NVM found it, its in DEVICE MANAGED

I had the same issue too. Thanks for the fix! :)

Inviato Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 12:18 am
Firstly i must say how much we appreciate your work fruit. this skin is fabulous and makes us excited anytime u release a new version.
I just came across what i think may be a bug...
for reference..we are using the top left area of the decks where u can change which pad mode(sampler,cue,slicer etc).
if i have this on sampler mode, the slicer leds on my controller dont blink accordingly,
only when i change the padmode to slicer on the skin,then the slicer leds both on the skin and controller blink in tune to track.
i'm sure in previous version or other skins..this did not happen...regardless of which pad i was on the skin,the slicer lights on my controller lit how it supposed to.

***the solution to this for now is changing the mode to slicer on the skin for it to reflect on the controller....which leads me to ask...can we have the skin change pad mode automatically? this would solve the problem and be a genius innovation of your already superb creation...so when i press sampler mode on my controller..it switches to sampler mode on skin and when i press slicer etc...it reflects on the skin.

p.s. i don't know if this can be achieved with the skin or some code of the software itself has to be altered.

Thanks in advance!

****edit---- i have noticed that it is a problem with all skins(just tested with the default)..and the same thing...but what i did notice was that if u click the slicer pad in the skin...and then re select to whatever u had it on..the slicer starts to work correctly..so i believe it's not a skin bug.) the problem is that we have to switch to that slicer pad on every startup so as to "jump start" the lights on the controller...so an autoswitch of pads corresponding to controller pads will still be an ideal solution

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 10:41 pm
BigDawgProductions wrote :
I had the same issue too. Thanks for the fix! :)

Just to clarify. Its not an issue. Its a feature. FRUiT's skin has been stress tested a lot before being uploaded.

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 10:54 pm
@ Dj Pari M,
just a quick question as it seems unclear if this is a bug in this skin, or, in your system;
so what VDJ release are you using and with which controller?

@PressNPlayDJ
+1
Oh yes it was ;-)

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 11:37 pm
@ raypitman ddj sr with version 8.2.
are u getting this problem ? or is it just me?

Inviato Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 11:43 pm
Dj Pari M wrote :
so when i press sampler mode on my controller..it switches to sampler mode on skin and when i press slicer etc...it reflects on the skin.

It already behaves like this... Works great with my DDJ-SX2 buttons. There might be an issue with your mapper, so make sure you try with the factory default preset, otherwise you should post the issue in the 8.2 technical support forum.

Thank you :)

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 12:00 am
@ Fruit
OMG you're online mon ami ... ;-)

@DJ Pari
can you use a DDJ SR with a home user license or are you running a cracked version, maybe that'ts the problem as it doesn't work with the default skin as well.
I'm not bashing, I'm just asking.

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 12:16 am
it looks like the factory default mapper sorted it out this issue....probably the default mapping had changed...because i have my own mappings...anyway..thanks...fruit ....this should be marked as solve...it wasnt a skin problem!

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 12:36 am
Fruit wrote :
I answered 1 already.

2) the formating of this string (get_time 'remain') is up to atomix. I don't know why get_time 'elapsed' isn't formated in the same manner.

Thanks for your feedback !

Hi MR FRUiT, Back with a question on Topbar /custom buttons /Layout can I make these text on those buttons CAP (BIG) Letter instead of (small) Lower Casing Letters so I can see them better on the .XML? PS your help is greatly Appreciated, Thanks for a well Refined Skin also waiting for the blinking jog/wheel...Just having fun with your FRUiT.!!!

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 5:45 pm
You can do that yourself. When you open the custom button editor, just give the button a BIG NAME instead of a small one.

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 6:01 pm
groovindj wrote :
You can do that yourself. When you open the custom button editor, just give the button a BIG NAME instead of a small one.

PS these Layout custom buttons are already done by FRUiT, They are not the Regular blank buttons...See The Photo...Thanks.!!!

Inviato Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 6:09 pm
71%