Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 34
Fruit,

I love this skin! I'm a resident club DJ on the weekends, I also have a mobile show doing weddings, parties, etc, and I host karaoke every other Wednesday; and this skin performs flawlessly in all of those roles. I've been using it almost a year now and have never had an issue with it. Kudos! I do have a question though, is there any way to get the skin to display a 16 pad layout for the latest update of VDJ? Also do you do any work with remote skins at all? I need a simple remote skin that just displays a single deck at once with a 16 pad layout, and each pad button needs to be able to display around 25-30 characters of text, and a browser button that opens the browser full screen. I have a custom pad i created for karaoke but the only remote screen that comes close to doing what I need is the old single deck 8 pads one, it displays the extra text on the buttons; but it doesn't have a browser or 16 button pad support. I would gladly make a donation for your time.

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 8:15 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Updates will come, Idk when...

New features will ofc be implemented :)

Thank you !

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 5:25 pm
Fruit wrote :
Updates will come, Idk when...

New features will ofc be implemented :)

Thank you !

Excellent

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 6:05 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
[quote=Fruit]
New features will ofc be implemented ..quote]

good news

Inviato Wed 23 May 18 @ 9:39 pm
hey fruit....can u implement a custom option value display in your skin? like the pitch quality in the scratch panel.
i really need it for adjusting the jog sensitivity scratch option to 3 decimal point accuracy(for eg 0.475).
with little up down knobs for changing the value in 0.025 intervals.
u can make it custom..so users can assign it to any option with numerical values..with also the up down buttons being customized by the users in terms of the interval values.
u can even use the existing pitch quality value window and add the up down knobs.

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 18 @ 3:24 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi Fruit,
I was wondering if you foresee any issues with your skin using VDJ2018?

Thank you!

Inviato Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 1:02 am
Is there any way to cause your magnificent V8 skin to inverse it's color scheme?

Using the skin resizer for skins in VDJ 7, it was a fairly simple process for a non-technical person like me to make the inverse color screen so that the screen skin could then be used in the daylight on laptops.

Oh how great it would be for V8 to have that selectable inverse coloration feature for VDJ8 and VDJ2018.

Inviato Mon 25 Jun 18 @ 2:15 pm
There is already a Day skin built in.

You can also use the colour of your choice, and there's an option to place a dark border around the text so it can be seen on a light background.

Inviato Mon 25 Jun 18 @ 4:54 pm
Hi Fruit. Thank you so much for your fantastic skin! Where can I donate???

Also, is there an option to only use two decks? Thanks in advance!

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 18 @ 2:51 am
heyitsj0n wrote :
Hi Fruit. Thank you so much for your fantastic skin! Where can I donate???

Also, is there an option to only use two decks? Thanks in advance!

Yes there is an option to use only 2 decks. All skin settings are found top left of the skin

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 18 @ 2:56 am
Hey fruit I love the skin but is there any way to download a previous version of it? I've swapped devices and when i downloaded the skin it wasn't the same and I cant navigate or mix as well as before because im not used to it so is there any way to download an older version of the skin?
Thanks in advance

Inviato Fri 20 Jul 18 @ 2:18 pm
@PressNPlayDJ

I have two decks selected in the top left menu, but when I hit the tab key, it toggles between 4 decks...

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 2:11 pm
Sorry, IDK how to quote! :D

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 2:12 pm
heyitsj0n wrote :

when I hit the tab key, it toggles between 4 decks

So......don't hit the tab key!

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 5:05 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@heyitsj0n change your tab key mapping to
deck 2 select ? deck 1 select : select

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 18 @ 5:49 pm
@locodog

That did it!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Inviato Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 1:17 am
One more question:
When I search for a file, the browser automatically zooms up taking nearly the whole screen.

How can I disable this? (I have checked in preferences, all settings, top left menu, as well as browser menu)

Thanks in advance! :D

Inviato Tue 24 Jul 18 @ 1:53 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
ohshit wrote :
Fruit wrote :
Maybe in the beginning or half 2018 yes :)

So glad.

The default skin has the down beat marker in the scratch waves, could not get it to show in v 0.8.2, maybe I am not seeing it? Its something I will love to have. thx

Just a little reminder on those CBG's on the Horz 2 waves or on those type 2 horz waves not rushing you, sir. Thank you.

Inviato Tue 24 Jul 18 @ 3:53 pm
heyitsj0n wrote :
How can I disable this?

Please see page 24 of this thread.

Inviato Tue 24 Jul 18 @ 5:38 pm
@groovindj

I got it! Thank you very much!

Inviato Wed 25 Jul 18 @ 2:12 pm
89%