Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sound card configuration

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This is probably the most asked question i'll bet.
However most systems have little differences.

I am using Extigy and need to configure a and b for main out and monitor out for pre listening.

I have poked around with the different settings and still wonder if I have it right. I have looked through the user guide before posting this also. It may be the language that is confusing me though.

If a tech could advise me on the correct set up I might me able to get it checked against my settings now.

Different settings give major differences in sound quality both in dimension and range, high and low freq.

Currently I am set up on 4.1 with speaker/headphone selected. Now I realize this is probably wrong, but it did give me the best sound.

Thanks in advance
Rick

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 11:57 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This should be ok. Some extigy users said that this card doesn't have a really good sound and others it does. So I can say anythink about it.
If you have an internal sound card too, you can try to use your two sound cards instead of the frond/rear output of your 3D sound card.
Please, post the result of your test here to share it with us.
:)

Inviato Tue 30 Sep 03 @ 9:02 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
OK,
Here it is.
4.1 is the best, without 3d.
2 sound cards didn't work for me.

Set the Extigy mixer to auto and forget it.
How simple can it be, I love this program.

Inviato Wed 01 Oct 03 @ 1:11 am
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
mp3jrick,

Yes, I agree, 4.1 setting, with the external mixer selected (if you use one) works excellent. I'm using an external GIGAPORT USB soundcard. The sound outputs on channels 1,2 and 5,6.

And yes.. you're right ..this is a GREAT program. The best dj program there is.

StylesQ
Canada

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 03 @ 10:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)