Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Attached Video

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I use VDJ mainly because of the video capabilities. I'm solely a Music Video DJ, so what is on the screen is as important as the music. On VDJ 7 I could easily drop in any video from my library into any preview deck and there it was. I just started using VDJ 8 and I gotta say I love the feel, except for the fact that I can't drop in any video like before. To make matters worse, VDJ 8 won't play any of the attached videos that I've spent years setting up on VDJ 7. I'm afraid I will have to go back to VDJ 7. It's getting stressful having to go into the video editor every time I throw up a new track and set up it's visualization. They don't make videos for every song so I've created mood visuals for different songs, but it's a real pain in the you know what to get them in. Before I just had a favorite folder with the visuals, click, drag and done, maybe 2 or 3 seconds. Now it takes lots more time and often doesn't work properly. So I ask that please, on one of the next updates, address this, or If you have another way of doing it, please let me know... Thank You....

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 11:48 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I don´t have problems with video in V8 (I work only with a video every week)

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 4:01 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
What, you can put up with empty blank decks if it's an audio only tune and only the centre panel is showing a visual/video, sorry it's just not natural, lol.

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 7:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you get a chance Paul, drop me a message. I may have something for that ;)

Inviato Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 8:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)