Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Beatlock Options

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is there any way in VJ8 for the beatlock to behave the same as V7?

For example there was only 1 button to click in V7 and all decks were locked, so regardless of which deck your moved, all others corresponded. (Sort of like a Global Master Tempo like Traktor)

Now I have to think about which deck is going to follow the other one, then I have to ensure that the Master is selected (usually its not for the activity I'm thinking about-see below)

I understand that V8 has this feature so that any deck can be selected or deselected to follow the Master Deck but this would be a great feature if only 2 decks were being used.

I use this feature specifically when I have a large BPM difference and I am looping both decks then speeding or slowing decks simultaneously to get to the desired BPM

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys...
ps I see a weird slipping of the slave deck after it's been stopped and still in beatlock mode. This did not happen in V7

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You could try mapping something like this:

get_deck 4 ? deck 1 beatlock & deck 2 beatlock & deck 3 beatlock & deck 4 beatlock : deck 1 beatlock & deck 2 beatlock

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 2:39 am
djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
PachN wrote :
You could try mapping something like this:

get_deck 4 ? deck 1 beatlock & deck 2 beatlock & deck 3 beatlock & deck 4 beatlock : deck 1 beatlock & deck 2 beatlock

this worked well for me. Thanks so much PachN! Actually I deleted the 'get_deck 4?' and kep the rest and it worked great!
Thanks agin!

Inviato Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 8:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)