Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark DJio with Virtual DJ 8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have been using my DJ IO soundcard with Virtual DJ for years.

Settings in Virtual DJ 7.0.5

No inputs.
External Mixer. Deck 1: Ch 1/2 Deck 2: Ch 3/4
Asio Driver. Asio Config to 1024.

Now this has worked fine as I then run two outputs to mixer and am able to use the mixer in the traditional fashion.

However, when I try to use the sound card with Virtual Pro 8, the channels are NOT being split between the two outputs...even though the settings say it is.

Any suggestions to resolve? Thanks

Editted: words

Inviato Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 11:06 pm
Hi Dave,

I'm not in front of my laptop, but if I remember right, try these settings.

Output: Speakers
Card: ASIO (The DJ I/O)

Then under source, change the first option to Deck 1, soundcard to the I/O and the Channel to Chan 1&2. Then on the next line add Deck 2, soundcard to the I/O and the Channel to Chan 3&4.

I'll double check my settings later, but I'm pretty sure this is how I was able to get it to work.

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 10:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@DaveDaverson.
The option to use a sound card as separate deck outputs (External mixer /deck 1, deck 2) requires an analogue mixer License , which you will need purchase from the PLUS controller section http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (the first one from the list)

VirtualDJ 8 (Home Free- No License) will allow you to use your external USB sound card (with ASIO or not), only as Master & Headphones

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 3:23 pm
DeepRunPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Ok, so I just bought the subscription for VDJ Pro, and I am trying to hook up my laptop to the DJIO2, the DJIO2 to my mixer, and run the headphones out of the djio2. What is the recommended settings within the config section? Thanks for any advice!

Inviato Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 8:37 pm
DeepRun wrote :
Ok, so I just bought the subscription for VDJ Pro, and I am trying to hook up my laptop to the DJIO2, the DJIO2 to my mixer, and run the headphones out of the djio2. What is the recommended settings within the config section? Thanks for any advice!

Output 1&2 - Master
Output 3&4 - Headphones

Inviato Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 4:50 am
iamdjrtHome userMember since 2014
i use dj i/o with virtual dj 8 & i only got one channel alone playing & not both side :(

Inviato Sat 21 Jan 17 @ 10:59 pm
Please read this whole thread, thank you.

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 17 @ 8:24 pm
How to connect Numark io to cdj and virtual?

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 2:09 am
How to connect Numark interface to cdj?

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 2:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)