Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Program Launch Banner

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Greetings. It would be nice to see a boot banner pop up while the program is loading.

There is a long dead time waiting for the program to start.

Would you please at first mouse click...post a Logo BANNER with maybe something spinning or a progress bar?

Inviato Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 3:36 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 1:36 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If all your wanting is something to show on your output monitors while vdj load there's a simple enough solution for you... use a desktop screen saver, used one for years to mask the black screen while i'm waiting for vdj to load. This way you can put whatever you like on screen and God forbid if your system goes down at least you won't be left with a black screen.

Inviato Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 2:15 pm
The splash screen was removed in version 8 because the load time had been drastically reduced.

In most cases 3-5 seconds. Of course some older or low powered machines may take longer but a spash screen was deemed redundant.

Inviato Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 4:26 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
But the closing time would deserve a logo now !

LOL

Inviato Sun 16 Nov 14 @ 4:43 pm
Fruit wrote :
But the closing time would deserve a logo now !

LOL

i agree, VDJ8 lingers around for quite a while after skin closes, writing files back to disk i think..
if we could have a tiny window that stays on screen just to say VDJ is still closing.. (before i go and hit shut down windows, etc)

Inviato Sun 16 Nov 14 @ 7:54 pm
Well my apologies for having such a slow machine. It's a dual core running at 3.6 gig.

It takes 6 seconds to load but that's not the point. An immediate banner would show I clicked the icon button correctly.

I'm a heavy multitasker and if say I close a couple of windows and then click VDJ8 I'm not always sure if I double clicked right. And sometimes I don't hit it right and it leaves me waiting a few more seconds till I realize I did't click properly.

Would you be kind enough to put it back in and leave it as an option.

My laptop does come up lots faster since it is SSD. And even then a flash banner would show I clicked properly. Please add.

Inviato Mon 17 Nov 14 @ 4:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)