Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: VIDEO DURING MP3 PLAYBACK VDJ8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djjegPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi All
Looking on how to add a video to MP3 playback. I already have several special effects MP4s for use during MP3 playback but haven't a clue how to add them.
For example when I fade from a music video to a MP3 file I would like one of my effects MP4s to kick in but I don't want to add them to each MP3 file
If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great!!!

Inviato Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 4:28 pm

Inviato Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 9:03 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Clipbank would have been ideal for you, sadly they have not included that in V8, nor has there been any suggestion that it will be either.

Inviato Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 3:35 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
ClipBank made it simple, straight forward and easy to use with no complexities... and had solid results..... That's what's missing in v8, period.

Inviato Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 11:04 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The sad thing about it is no one will comment on it either, I've posted a few questions on clipbank and the workings of the video sampler, there is no secret about the effect to hide so why won't no one comment on it either being implemented into v8 or not, or the blank monitor screens when using video sampler, Christ they work in v7 why not have them doing the same job in v8.

Inviato Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 1:55 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The slideshow plugin will also play videos. I know it's not clipbank, but it gives the ability to use a folder of video clips for audio files.

Inviato Mon 08 Dec 14 @ 1:40 pm
Yeah tried that and videos go for the 5 sec duration of the slides and change. What about a bank of many different video samples with different time lengths?

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 2:07 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Please have a look to the video sampler feature.
You can add a sampler bank with different videos and choose randomly

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 5:42 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
navydiver wrote :
Yeah tried that and videos go for the 5 sec duration of the slides and change. What about a bank of many different video samples with different time lengths?

Increase the duration to a decent length that would suit all clips, or set it to 0 to allow the clips to play in full.

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 6:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)