Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Video goes black on cross fade - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunately, you cant exclude any of the native transitions from the Random effect. But the Satelite one works fine here, are u sure its the one that causes the issue ? Can u try to delete the Satelite.ini file from the Transitions folder and try again ?
Also try to delete (and backup) the content of the Transitions folder and see if you get the same issue again.

Btw, how do u use the transitions ? Do you have the AUTO video crossfader enabled ? Do you a MIDI controller (and which one) ? Do use the crossfader or the Volume faders to mix ?

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 4:47 pm
djdad wrote :
Unfortunately, you cant exclude any of the native transitions from the Random effect. But the Satelite one works fine here, are u sure its the one that causes the issue ? Can u try to delete the Satelite.ini file from the Transitions folder and try again ?
Also try to delete (and backup) the content of the Transitions folder and see if you get the same issue again.

Btw, how do u use the transitions ? Do you have the AUTO video crossfader enabled ? Do you a MIDI controller (and which one) ? Do use the crossfader or the Volume faders to mix ?

I'm in VDJ Pro 8.
I guess I can just settle on one transition and not go random. The only reason I think it's satellite is when I do a fresh install of VDJ Pro 8 on my notebook, that's the one that's selected in options. When I do a cross fade, it goes black on the fade.

I use a mixing board, one made for Virtual DJ Pro, and I bought version 8 specifically to work with it. It's a Hercules DJ Console RMX2.

Inviato Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 1:01 pm
The black screen happens even on my desktop computer, whenever that transition comes up.
Could someone official please reply with a solution?

Inviato Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 3:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)