Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ8 [Mac] w/ Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - anyone experiencing LEDs becoming less and less responsive?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've have just started using VDJ8 on an Early 2013 Macbook Air with 8GB of RAM, running OS X 10.8.5 and a brand new Pioneer DDJ-SX2 MIDI controller and I have noticed that, if I play for more than one hour, the controller LEDs and the buttons/faders movement on screen don't react as immediately as they do when I have just started playing.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cesar/Brazil

Inviato Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 11:26 am
Seems like no one is having the same issue. Anyway, I changed the skin (was using Dark Minimal before) and the problem seems to be gone. I will observe for a few more days and report back.

Inviato Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 2:04 pm
No, it happens with any skin I try... I will try with a different controller to verify if it is related with the DDJ-SX2 or not.

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 5:35 pm
Having played with my old faithful Xponent for more than an hour without any sign of the MIDI lights going lazy, I begin to think it's a problem with the DDJ-SX2... Not good!

Inviato Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 5:36 am
Must be a Mac thing .... SX2 works fine for hours on end with Windows.

Inviato Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 5:33 am
Thanks for contributing with this valuable information. I'm going out on vacation tomorrow, but will certainly try VDJ8 and the DDJ-SX2 on Windows once I return. Happy 2015!

Inviato Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 11:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)