Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Can't layer music video over MP# like in 7.0

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bnksmbPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Is there a setting or trick to dropping a music video over an MP3 that doesn't have a video? I did this without any effort with 7.0 but in 8.0 when I drop any video in the video window of the song playing, nothing happens. No video in the preview or on the output to the projector.
It was great for specific songs or where a funny video made sense. I would love to be able to do this again. Using the full version.

Also, anyone having sluggish video playback with homemade videos shot in 1080 HD? Regular videos from Promo Only and youtube playing flawlessly but anything I shoot with my Nikon Coolpix, the video play 1 frame every 3-4 seconds. I have 6 GIGS of RAM so that isn't the issue. Anyone have any tips or tweaks?

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 6:12 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hello there!

I think this is a full version thing ?
All I do is to right click on the file in the browser and go to Video Editor...

Inviato Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 2:08 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Not really .. works also on home free...

Inviato Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 3:58 am
For some reason the codecs used for most camera videos at 1080p tend to not be as friendly for direct playback. I noticed this using my Roku and trying to playback home videos. They do load into most editors and converting programs, but need to be rendered before they playback smoothly. My favorite to use is Handbrake, which is open-source and free. You load the video, and choose Android in the side list. This will create an MP4 using the universal h.264 codec.

Inviato Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 10:38 am
Hi,

you post is not actually related to the subject of this topic.
Please feel free to open an new one if you whish...

Inviato Tue 20 Jan 15 @ 1:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)