Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: VDJ forum wish

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I wish I could go to my account and find links to my posts so I could keep track of my questions/answers.

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 4:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
+1

Inviato Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 5:14 am
It's been requested before........ along with the ability to list all new posts since your last visit, show who's currently on line, the ability to report a post to a moderator etc. etc.

Changes here happen s l o w l y.

Search results on this page -> http://www.virtualdj.com/users/index.html have been broken for months. It's been reported........

Inviato Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 5:47 am
The "new " website introduced a while ago was the same one with a different skin. Basic features like this have been requested for years now.

This is by far the worst forum I frequently visit. Personal opinion of course but a shop window is an indication of the products inside ......

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 12:55 pm
While we're on the subject...... IMO it was better being able to see which controllers people had, from the icons under their user name. Also being able to see whether someone was a CU subscriber or not, from the same area of info.

Now all LE users or "Controllerists" look the same, and CU subscribers are invisible. It doesn't help, from a support POV.

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 1:11 pm
+1

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 4:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
groovindj wrote :
While we're on the subject...... IMO it was better being able to see which controllers people had, from the icons under their user name. Also being able to see whether someone was a CU subscriber or not, from the same area of info.

Now all LE users or "Controllerists" look the same, and CU subscribers are invisible. It doesn't help, from a support POV.

May be, but when folk had several controllers the issue remained, people just need to be specific.
Maybe a drop down list : relates to HW|Script|CU|AM|Video

Inviato Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 12:23 pm
Yes it would be very nice to see some more info about what the user is using before having to click on the thread.

Inviato Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 4:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)