Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Controller License problem VDJ 8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Vilzu2ControlleristMember since 2015
I bought the VDJ controller license for my ION (Numark) DJ2GO DJ controller and i downloaded and installed VDJ, put the email and password into VDJ, but every 10 min I try to mix then the VDJ tells me to buy controller license, what the?? I bought already the license. it's quite strange! Also I checked on the settings on licenses section on Current Licenses box it really says Numark DJ2GO.

Inviato Fri 09 Jan 15 @ 2:14 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
can you please post a screenshot of your audio settings tab ?

Inviato Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 3:19 am
You say ION = Numark, but VDJ has two separate licenses available (ION DJ2GO or Numark DJ2GO).

If your controller is ION and you bought the Numark license (as you say it reads Numark in your settings) then you have the wrong license.

Please contact support, explain what's happened and direct them to this thread.

Inviato Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 6:56 am
I am having the exact opposite problem as Vilzu2. I bought a VirtualDJ Plus licence, with the discounted upgrade option after entering the serial code for the LE version that was shipped with my NUMARK DJ2GO controller. However in my account on the website as well as inside the software, i can see the licence as "VirtualDJ 8 CONTROLLER License for ION DJ2GO". I am still unable to use my NUMARK controller for more than 10 mins.

I've written to Support over a day back, but they have not responded yet.. Generally they respond within a couple of hours. Help! :)

Inviato Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 12:49 am
nguido03ControlleristMember since 2013
i am having the same exact problem

Inviato Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 4:42 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
This type of problems are fixed on Support (by ticket or chat) because we need to check on your current license and the current device you have to do the correct change.

IE: ION DJ2GO is different from Numark DJ2GO on the license options, as also is the Gemini CTRL 1 vs Gemini CTRL 6 or 7.

Inviato Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 8:09 am
I'm having this exact same problem. Purchased the Numark DJ2GO, but when I purchased my discounted license using the code from my software package, it gave me the ION DJ2GO license. My Numark controller only works for 10 minutes. I have started a ticket. Hopefully they can fix this for me.

Inviato Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 2:52 pm
It looks like a have a similar problem:

I purchased the Hercules DJ console Mk2 in the past, but when I purchased my discounted license using the code from my software package, it gave me the Hercules DJ console license (no Mk2). I have opened a ticket and waiting for a reply.

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 12:44 pm
minerjrControlleristMember since 2015
I just bought a Numark Dj2Go and with the discount page I got a ION Dj2Go License. I opened a ticket to hopefully get the fixed up. Did you guys have any luck getting it straightened out?

Inviato Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 12:30 am
Sounds as if the codes issued by Atomix to Numark have been distributed wrongly.

Should be something for Atomix to discuss with Numark.

Inviato Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 10:17 am
Hi I lost my previous code licence can't buy a new as they require the older one can anybody help plzzz

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 12:00 pm
vjinmanControlleristMember since 2011
I purchased the controller license for the american audio elmc1 which was from VDJ 7 LE but now with VDJ8 it doesn't respond or work at all when I connect it to my laptop.

Inviato Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 8:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And still works with Ver 7 ?

Inviato Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 12:59 am
I have the LE version that I bought with an new numark about 5 years ago, i only DJ from home and my son stood on my controller, i have bought a 2nd Pioneer DJ-SB and the license doesnt work.

Can anyone help? I have raised a ticket but heard nothing.

Cheers

Inviato Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 11:08 pm
stephen verran wrote :
I have the LE version that I bought with an new numark about 5 years ago, i only DJ from home and my son stood on my controller, i have bought a 2nd Pioneer DJ-SB and the license doesnt work.

Can anyone help? I have raised a ticket but heard nothing.

Cheers

LE license only works with the controller it came with.

Inviato Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 11:40 pm
Hello, my question is: i have a controller numark mixtrack 3 pro and it let me use my controller only for 10 minutes.Can’t I dj with my controller without pay for the license and dj for free because i don’t spend much time with my controller and i don’t want to spend money because i use virtual dj 5 times on month
Thanks.

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 6:42 pm
No. To use the controller you need a licence.

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 7:05 pm

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 7:37 pm
Are you really asking that on an official forum?

Of course there are cracked versions, if you want your computer infected and full of malware. Go ahead and be my guest ........ but don't come running back when you wreck your PC and VDJ won't load any more.

I only need a second car maybe 3 times a month but I don't go and steal someone else's one.

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 7:40 pm
Yeah ,good point. Well there is no other way, I will buy a license its the safest think that i can do
Thanks for your answers and time.

Inviato Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 8:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)