Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Traktor Kontrol Z2 Trigger Buttons Template
Traktor Kontrol Z2 Trigger Buttons Template

This is NOT a mapper!

This is a Controller Editor Template that you need to import on NI Controller Editor software and load it on your Traktor Kontrol Z2 device to get the best results of it's native support under Windows OS.

Q: What does this template does?
A: It changes the default behavior of Kontrol Z2 buttons from "toggle" to "trigger" mode.

Q: Why do I need to do that?
A: When the buttons of Kontrol Z2 operate in toggle mode, their respective leds are controlled from the device's firmware. This means that there may be some cases that you will see some leds have a momentary "flash" or change color before VirtualDj takes over control again.
When the buttons are set in "trigger" mode their respective leds are only handled via MIDI commands and the firmware does not try to update them every time you press a button.

Q: Will my unit stop working with other software if I use this template ?
A: Your unit will keep functioning as per usual with Traktor software.
However if you ever have loaded another template or made any changes with Controller Editor in order to use Z2 with other software, then yes most likely your unit will stop working properly with this software.

Q: I have modified my default template/ loaded another template to use Z2 with other software and I don't want to loose it's functionality. What can I do?
A: You have 3 options.

1. Make sure that your current template uses "trigger" mode for the buttons instead of "toggle". You can verify/change that from within Controller Editor software.
  2. Import this template along with your current one and change the default each time before starting your software of choice.
  3. Do NOTHING (in other words, do not load this template).
    As it has been said already this template is optional. It's not required in order to use Kontrol Z2 with VirtualDj 8

Inviato Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 4:11 am
I cant download this anymore its not in extenssion how can I download plese help

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 22 @ 6:29 pm
I cant download and cant no assistance from customer support no one to talk with I have to wait for email back smh

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 22 @ 6:30 pm