Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Best news since MP3 DJing! Finally THE 1 Controller!!! - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Ok so will the controller work with my full version(V1.06) of VDJ...Also there should be a discount if you buy 2 controllers...And is the controller out for sell yet?

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 5:52 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Ok please be clear when you speak about the controllers. Which controller are you talking about whiz ? I believe your talking about the xp10 because djconsolde doesn't require more than one. We cannot reduce the price or discount it. The cost of the controller to us is the same as we sell it for. As for version 1.06 it is not compatible with it. Soon to be released versions will be compatible. As for limitations, please wait until official release for more details.

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 5:56 am
Oh im talking about Virtual DJ Pro...And thanks for the quick response...

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 6:02 am
if any one has the microphone effect link me!!! thanxxx

Inviato Sat 11 Oct 03 @ 8:32 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
bobb1435: You are aware that you are not able to have this effect with the virtualDJ trial version so you shouldn't ask for it in this forum.

Inviato Sat 11 Oct 03 @ 11:32 pm
how much is the remote control in the usd???????????????

Inviato Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 9:41 pm
about hercules..it can scrach (as i read in their site) but as i suppose it cannot scrach with virtualdj cause as homwboy says its not vdj full compatible...i didnt test it and i dont have opinion about that scrach.The only thing that i didnt like in that controler is the soundcard that it use.although that it has optical connectors ...

Inviato Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 10:16 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
The controller is fully compatible with VDJ....I said you could not scratch with the jog wheels. As I said for before please wait for some more official information before jumping to conclusions..

Inviato Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 10:43 pm
ok.sorry for misunderstanding.

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 2:39 am
XiomanHome userMember since 2003
Posted by someonelse in the traktor's forums:

"hi
by accident i just switched to german (NBC) giga channel.

and it seemed as if someone from hercules sneaked into this forum

he said it was developed to work with any DJsoftware and named explicitly TRAKTOR!, plus it comes bundled with a mapping application usb-controller to midi

The guy from hercules said it would have:
- a latency of 12ms
- three modes 5.1/DJ/ASIO
- 6 channels out
- analog in
- digital coax/optical in/out
- 2 large jog-dials
(should work nice as endless rotary MIDI-Controller , at least i hope so)
- MIDI in/out
(so if you think you dont have enough controllers plug in another MIDI-Controller Box (like DOEPFER pocket dial/fader)
- very competitive pricing 169€
so you get a 6channel usb-Audio, usb to Midi-Controller and a good dj interface (one of the best so far)

so i think i should give this thing a try to replace my analog mixer - midiman audiosport quattro - doepfer pocket fader - combo

would be nice if they bring out a platinum editon with firewire/usb2.0 support and a more serious looking interface and better latency

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 3:24 am

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 3:25 am
Hey when does the Hercules Control go on for sale. I have checked the links provided but nothing gives you the option to purchase. Thnx alot guys

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 9:39 pm
click the "Where to buy" link

Inviato Tue 14 Oct 03 @ 1:28 am
Nope, it's not for sale yet!

Inviato Tue 14 Oct 03 @ 4:38 am
i can buy it in england! £120

Inviato Tue 14 Oct 03 @ 7:34 pm
w03paHome userMember since 2003
Can a someone tell me if i should buy this controller?? (hercules)

Im looking for a nice and not to expensive controller, and if the virtual dj team isn't going to release a controller cheaper then 250 euros then this controller would be my first option.

Or is this controller not even worth buying??

Inviato Wed 15 Oct 03 @ 2:05 am
DJNeoHome userMember since 2003
I think im gona wait and see what the e-scratch controller is like when they release more info on it. I want a controller primarily for scratching, u can do everythign else with ur keyboard and a mixer!

Inviato Wed 15 Oct 03 @ 7:18 pm
how MUCH IS THE VIRTUALDJ REMOTE CONTROL IN THE US DOLLAR???????????????????????????????????????????

Inviato Wed 15 Oct 03 @ 11:30 pm
bobb1435 read the post and you'll see its been answered

DJ Walkers
Moderation team Posted Wed 8 Oct 03 @ 20:48:17 - level -1 -

its roughly $589

Inviato Thu 16 Oct 03 @ 12:49 am
NOO WAAYYY IF IT 199EURO THAN HOW COME ITS 600 IN THE US
CANT BE TRU
WHATS THE REAL PRICE N HOW CAN I BUY IT WIT MY US DOLLAR?????????????????????

Inviato Fri 17 Oct 03 @ 2:46 am
62%