Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Is there a time line for new karaoke features

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello;

I did search this and found a number of DJ's asking but no answers.
Are there plans to include a number of features that would make vdj useful to run a karaoke show?

Things like:
1. show next singer on screen bottom
2. keep up with a database of singers
3. integration with a request system / song book program

I am actually considering jumping ship to either dex or karaoki to get some of these features but really don't want to if there is a plan to implement them.

Thank you,

Joe

Inviato Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 12:32 pm
Sorta sad,

I downloaded the demo for PCDJ.
Got a follow up email with a contact for questions.
Asked questions, got answers.
Even got some links to some of their *competitors* products for comparision.
Every post or email has been answered.

So for virtual DJ: ziltch.

I was not asking for dates or a firm time line, just "we are working on it" or "this is a lot harder than it seems but we will at least start a thread and keep you folks updated"
Just something vs us yelling into a big empty room.

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 7:38 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi,

You've posted in the Music Video discussion forum - It's not the usual place someone would post something like this. It's also not a high traffic area so I apologise that no-one spotted this and replied.

Unfortunately we don't generally provide any information as to what features are in the works or not.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 10:41 am
Sorry for posting in the wrong area, do you have a area that is for the folks trying to use your software for Karaoke?

Also, a roadmap for features is not that strange of a request and does help customers make more informed buying decisions.

I was/am not looking for dates etc, just if you are actually going to attempt to meet the KJ's needs or if your primary focus is club DJ's.

Thanks,

Joe

Inviato Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 9:51 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi,

No worries. It's not that you've posted in the wrong area as such, it's just that it's a very quiet forum this one! Feature requests can go here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/18/Wishes_and_new_features.html

Most discussion takes place here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/30/General_Discussion.html

MostlyLucid wrote :
Also, a roadmap for features is not that strange of a request and does help customers make more informed buying decisions.

It's not something we do and it's not something most of our competitors do either. Unfortunately as I say, I cannot divulge what is being worked on for the future.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 9:18 am
Thanks Scott,
I appreciate the reply and information.

Joe

Inviato Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 6:11 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)