Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Quick.is the native Instruments kontrol S4 supported? - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So which therefore would you buy? the native instrument s4 m2,pioneer ddj sx or numark nv?....

Inviato Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 10:45 pm
Controllers are a matter of personal taste...
I'm not a Pioneer fanboy but from the ones you mention most likely I would go with SX and perhaps I would be tempted to try NV by first hand before I make up my mind.

My personal controllers "usage history" (older to newer) is this:
Denon HC-4500
Numark Total Control
Denon MC-6000
Denon S-3700
Pioneer DDJ-SX
Pioneer DDJ-SZ <--Using now
Denon MC-6000MK2 <--Using now
Pioneer DDJ-SX 2 <-- Waiting to arrive

And my "usage history" (time used) is this:
Denon HC-4500 2+ years
Numark Total Control 1/2 year
Denon MC-6000 3 years
Denon S-3700 2 years
Pioneer DDJ-SX 1 year
Pioneer DDJ-SZ <--Using now (1year)
Denon MC-6000MK2 <--Using now (1/2 year)

As you see currently I use 2 controllers depending on my gig needs. Also ALL of the above controllers are MIDI, not HID.

PS: The only NI gear I own are a Kontrol F1 which I use as side-controller, and a Kontrol Z2 which is used more as a mixer in conjuction with my S-3700 than as a controller.
All NI devices we support natively (except Kontrol X1) are HID

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 2:06 am
hmm...so the pioneer is out?...he,he..its the best looking of the bunch....hmm...hard decision

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 3:13 am
I have used both and in my opinion the SX preformed better then the S4, the SX build just felt better also and since I know you like to scratch the SX jogs would probably be a better fit as the S4 jogs are pretty small.

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 10:12 am
thanks bro,yeah,thats my feeling on all this.they add all the stuff but make them jugs small...

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 2:54 pm
in the other hand I luv the numark screens.whatever the controller it has to complement the gear Im using now...

Inviato Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 4:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)