Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: can i cut out part of a music video?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JWJ12PRO InfinityMember since 2013
ive been using virtual dj pro 7 for a few years now. when we do wedding and bar events more and more people are asking for the music videos on our screens. we have purchased a lot of videos but plenty of them have random talking scenes in the videos or other random unnecessary crap. it there any way to cut out part of a song, without setting a cue stop and ending the song entirely

for example the part i circled can i cut the part between cue 2 and cue 3 there?

any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks,
Joel

Inviato Sun 19 Apr 15 @ 9:08 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
There is a track cleaner feature in V8 but unfortunatley for audio only.
But if you play videos from reputable platforms like Xtendamix or similar you do not have these kind of issues.

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 2:23 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You can with V7 you need the CueMacro plugin.
You'll have to read up on the plugin - Here
At the point of the "break" set a cue 10, at the end of the break set a cue 11, rename cue 10 to precisely this (` included)

cue 10 `hotcue 11`
The plugin monitors cue 10 and when it gets there performs the action inside the ` `s

But Rob is right V8 is much much easier.

Btw the track cleaner can cut video too.

Inviato Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 5:20 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Edit in Cues like from Cue1 to Cue2 example: goto_cue 2
Be sure to edit the cues with the beats and beatgrids!

Inviato Tue 12 May 15 @ 7:57 am
Hi ya the other night i had to edit a video, saved it and went to load the new edited version on to deck but it crashed vdj 8 tried again same problem,has anyone come across this issue before.

Inviato Tue 26 May 15 @ 10:03 am
How did you edit the video ?

Inviato Thu 28 May 15 @ 3:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Edit your video in a standalone software and see if you get the same results, remember which codec you use as well. If you like, post me the video you require editing and at what points and I'll send you back the finished edit.

Inviato Thu 28 May 15 @ 3:57 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Honestly, I have spent allot of time and money on this subject. Long story short, start shopping for vids at VJ-Pro. The SmashVision series have all that work done for you.

Seriously think about it, spend a couple hundred an an editor, learn it, keep up with updates and spend all your extra time fixing them. OR sign up with VJ-Pro, replace the important vids now and never worry again. Trust me VJ-Pro is the answer that you are looking for. They even put the cue points in for you and the quality is the best!

They will probably even give you some free credits to try out the service to see if it is all I claim.

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 4:08 pm
My latest downloads have been on smashvision, I can recomend them.

Inviato Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 1:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)