Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Ambient video question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've searched and searched and cannot find an answer to this.

Let's say i have multiple audio tracks without a video attached to it. And let's say I have a generic video to run while those tracks are playing. How exactly do I do it? I read references to Clipbank, and i see that it came with my installation, but I have no clue how to launch it.

Running VDJ 8 on Mac.

Inviato Sun 19 Apr 15 @ 9:17 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Not sure if Clipbank will work flawless with V8.
Just you can use the video editor to assing videoclips to audio files or
use the slideshow mode by activating "slideshow" as videoAudioOnlyVisualisation in the (advanced) options tab

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 2:20 am
Being able to assign a video to individual audio tracks would be great... How do I get to the video editor? If I double tap/click anything in the video window between decks, it launches the video screen full screen, and I can only get rid of it by pressing the apple key and V

We run VDJ 7 off windows on the house system in the bar, so VDJ 8 for Mac is proving to have a slight learning curve for me

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 9:04 am
Pardon me, I started with a solution then saw you are using a Mac.

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 9:36 am
IMCensored1 wrote :
Being able to assign a video to individual audio tracks would be great... How do I get to the video editor?

Videoeditor = right click on a video in the trackbrowser. Then select Video Editor.
For more Information please see manual page 69.

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 4:03 pm
got it... That works... the problem now is that i have to manually do that to every audio track, and it requires it to be saved, meaning there are now double listings for the same song, and the video cannot be loaded on the fly. This would not work in a production environment. =(

I'm going to look in to slideshow... I have the video settings in the advanced options set to slideshow, but i cannot find what directory it is mapped to, or how to set a directory for it... Yay Macbook, right??? lol.

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 7:22 pm
figured it out... Everytime i click anywhere in the video section of the interface, it pulls the video full screen above everything else (it can't be resized nor minimized either, those icons aren't present (Bug??)... after bypassing it, i found the settings for slide show and that ended up working perfectly...

Thank You!

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 8:40 pm
IMCensored1 wrote :
if found the settings for slide show and that ended up working perfectly...

Good to hear .... enjoy ... ;-)

Inviato Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 2:46 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hopefully the reinstatement of clipbank will happen one day.

Inviato Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 3:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)