Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 III Compatibility? - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Will the add on video screens be able to work with VDJ 8. Let us know when you get one to try out.

Inviato Sun 19 Apr 15 @ 11:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If they follow the same protocol as the NV, then it wont be hard to provide support for the NS7III screens too, once we get a unit in our hands.
However, we need to wait for the release to find out.
Seems they re holding it back for some reasons.

Inviato Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 3:06 am
Any new info regarding the mapping for the NS7III? Can I be emailed when it is available?

Inviato Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 7:24 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
We don't yet have a unit.

Inviato Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 3:12 pm
I already have the Numark NS7 II and for what I understand Numark is offering the tri-screens as an upgrade to bring the NS7 II to the NS7 III capability I can't wait please let me know when or if Virtual DJ will support this upgrade I know the Numark NV is supported but it's just a little too small for me thanks!!!!!

Inviato Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 1:53 am
If anyone gets a NS7III or even just the screens , please contact me.

Inviato Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 5:46 pm
Dj Dad I have a NS7III! Let me know how I could be of some assistance in order to get Virtual DJ mapping for it!

Inviato Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 10:48 pm
Thanks , replied to your PM.

Inviato Thu 29 Oct 15 @ 3:50 am
And I have a NS7 2 and have bought the screens and updated the firmware to make it a 3. Controller works but screens just stay on the "Numark" logo. The whole thing works with Serato, but me no likes Serato....LOL

Inviato Thu 29 Oct 15 @ 6:11 am
Sent you a PM. Thanks

Inviato Thu 29 Oct 15 @ 5:39 pm
dj2bucsPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Where did you buy the screens at been looking and cant find them yet

Inviato Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 1:42 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012

Inviato Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 2:29 pm
I got mine at Guitar Center but they are now under new management and had to special order the screens as the new management feels they are not worthy to keep in stock. If you stop in to a GC store you wont recognize it! No more stock on the floor! It looks empty... AND no more wheel & deal either! Now they just price match the internet. It is supposed to be the same management as Best Buy. That also means that they are limiting what they take on trade. The guy there said they wont take mid range to low end DJ controllers anymore either.

Inviato Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 9:12 pm
djdad wrote :
If anyone gets a NS7III or even just the screens , please contact me.

Are you saying that the hardware device you NS7 ///

Inviato Sat 31 Oct 15 @ 5:33 am
It would be super nice if the 3rd middle display could display the wave pattern in a vertical direction like the scratch display on the software going to trade up my NS7 II to the NS7 III I got faith that Virtual DJ will eventually get the mapping for this!!!!

Inviato Sat 31 Oct 15 @ 7:14 pm
Just bought the ns7III and love it. Need mapping. Anyone got this figured out? Can't find in VDJ lists

Inviato Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 1:29 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
It's not finished yet, but they are working on it.
I think it won't take too long until it is ready.

Inviato Fri 27 Nov 15 @ 9:43 am
Any updates on mapping for the NS7iii?

Inviato Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 2:11 pm
EoD28PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Any update for NS7III mapping?

Inviato Sat 12 Dec 15 @ 8:46 pm
Patiently waiting as well... But you know the VDJ guys are on top of it ;-)

Inviato Sun 13 Dec 15 @ 5:32 am
14%