Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: feature request

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

not sure where to post this but i thought i woul post it here, although the karaoke section works fine for me on mac, i don't use it because it displays a background image when playing audio between songs, a big part of my karaoke show is playing music videos between singers, so i would like to see an option to display video rather than an image, there was also a next singer option in vdj 7 that showed the name of the next singer, this is also something that would be useful in 8

Inviato Thu 14 May 15 @ 2:53 am
I have the same issue, I am looking for some better software to run a karaoke, I currently use Swift Elite 4, I do prefer VDJ8 however I just wish they would add a few things, the music videos on the background is one thing, others would be a singer history and possibly a singer rotation, this would then possibly be the best dj and karaoke software on the market. I have found it hard to run a karaoke with music videos in vdj8. If they added music videos on the automix background music, I would buy the software. How have you worked around it?

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 3:22 pm
Singer's list displayed on screen. i.e. Mike is Up! Next singer will be Sue...
It worked in VDJ7, why is this so hard to put in VDJ8? Can't someone copy and past the code? Maybe a few edits? Even if new code is needed, how long would it take? I can't understand how you can create maybe the best Karaoke engine ever in VDJ8 without a upcoming singers list. I get that you have to update and edit the rest for the pro DJ vinyl users but Please Please Please give the KJs just a little time. Today!

Inviato Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 3:26 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I saw this thread and thought, Oohh, maybe a transparent image will work... Nope

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 15 @ 4:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)