Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2282 - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Perhaps the 96 bpm track is hidden from search? (Right click and see if you have the option to add it to search again)

Inviato Thu 28 May 15 @ 11:37 am
gbedardPRO InfinityMember since 2009
The 96bpm track is only 2 seconds long... that could be it.

The 127bpm track could be 126.9 and rounded up, therefore not included in search. Check it out.

Inviato Thu 28 May 15 @ 12:38 pm
Adion wrote :
Perhaps the 96 bpm track is hidden from search? (Right click and see if you have the option to add it to search again)

no, i prepared all tracks for this test

Inviato Thu 28 May 15 @ 1:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Indeed, there could be a "rounding" issue... e.g. a track could be 95.8 BPM, showing as 96 BPM in your Browser, bt not showing up if you search 96-98.
Even though it makes sense to get such results (not getting the 95.8 track if you search for 96.0 and larger), i have the feeling that the search should respect the visibility of the decimal digits. dj
So if a 96.8 track shows as 97, it should be included in search results, meaning that VirtualDJ should search taking into account what the user sees in his Browser and not the decimal digits behind them.

Anyways, lets not continue this discussion here. Apparently this is not a regression bug.

Inviato Thu 28 May 15 @ 2:28 pm
Used build 2282 for a wedding gig last night. The Bride & Groom had brought 2 CDs with their first dance song on; Kodaline - The One. After ripping them to my HD with AudioGrabber and installing into VDJ8 database, on checking in the headphones I found there were lots of crackles, not good with a quietish 1st dance song that builds. I then went onto the Hotel's Wi-Fi and downloaded a fresh copy from YouTube which sounded fine through the sound system, but, still had crackles on headphones. On searching my database again I realised that I already had this song since April (had misspelled it when I first searched for it, doh!). Tried my version and it again sounded fine through the sound system, but, crackled through the headphones. Didn't have time to download the previous Public build 2265 as we were running over an hour late. So, with only minutes to spare, played it for the first dance. Again through the sound system it sounded fine. The few times I had to use headphones during the gig I occasionally heard crackles, yet, sounded fine on the sound system output.

This morning I have rolled back to 2265 and checked all the versions of the first dance song that I have and there are no crackles in the headphones. Tried a few other songs and everything is fine. Gonna use this version for tonights wedding.

I'm using a mid 2010 MBP 15" bootcamped with Windows 7 and the original Denon MC6000.
Cheers
Les

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 2:37 am
Are you using ASIO or WDM with the MC6000?

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 2:42 am
Just did a quick check, ASIO with a 10ms buffer (513 samples apparently).

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 3:17 am

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 3:21 am
Yes, but, as mentioned in my post above, never had this problem in previous Public builds, only in build 2282.

*edit*
Just had an idea. UAC has been turned on recently possibly by AVG. Turned it off, re-installed build 2282, and tried the same song and found it's OK now. So, it seems to have been the UAC that was causing the problem. Will have to check if there's a setting in AVG that would stop this happening.

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 3:24 am
DJSoulman I don't know what you talking about I'm using same windows 7 ,mc6000 no problems with 2282 works flawlessly no crackling sound!

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 3:17 pm
@nicholas123 Didn't you read my post above yours? Especially after the *edit*?

Inviato Sat 30 May 15 @ 10:10 pm
Sorry man I did not .

Inviato Sun 31 May 15 @ 3:28 am
in this build resetEQonload sometimes doesnt work (reset) especially the EQ and Filters. never had that before

Inviato Sun 31 May 15 @ 4:20 am
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had a Crash on Friday with my Macbook with current OSX + Pioneer DDJ SX
Did you get the crash report ? otherwise I will send the report this afternoon after

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 1:32 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No crash was captured from you.

Inviato Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 2:50 am
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Several important position need to be translated

Inviato Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 8:21 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This thread is for regression bugs only.

Inviato Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 2:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)