Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: How To Make visualization Automatically run when mixing in non video tracks?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does Anyone know of a plug in or add on that will make visualization like Sonique or Milkdrop8 automatically run on MP3
tracks that have no video in VDJ 8?

I am a club DJ and my main focus is on mixing the music, but recently the club wants me to add video mixing.
I don't want to have to worry about triggering a million things when transitioning to an audio file with no video.
I want to focus on good solid mixing, not the video.
I figured out how to automatically run text when playing a non video file, but having the visualization effects run as well
automatically would be fantastic!

I use Win PC & VDJ 8 Pro. Any suggestions or help would be fantastic!
If you do have a solution for this, could you also kindly include instruction on where to download (link) as well as what VDJ folder
to put plug in or add on in as well as any changes that may need to be made in Config.

Thanks in advance!
DJ Crash

Inviato Tue 02 Jun 15 @ 1:24 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You could use milkdrop for that or a video with whatever promos you may have for the venue, in slide show, the old clipbank or a version of it would have been the option of choice in the past.

Go to config > options >tick the show advanced options top right of page > go to options down the left hand side of page and select video > 8th choice from bottom in that list there is videoonlyaudiovisulisation and select the method/plugin you want to use.

If you need anymore help or a custom vid made to show when using audio only just let me know or pm me.

Inviato Tue 02 Jun 15 @ 2:23 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
These are all the VJ tools you need http://www.tellyvisuals.com/

Sure there are different / free ways. But he has awesome support and these plugins can do almost anything. Support is off site, but we all help each other. I have used these for years!

Inviato Tue 02 Jun 15 @ 9:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)