Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2334

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

-Fix bpm editor unable to type bpm manually
-Fix select logo from options on mac causing selection dialog to appear behind options window
-Fix logging of found sysex id
-Fix 'ignore' folder not ignored by effect_select +1/-1 correctly
-POI editor can be closed using Escape key
-Fix camelot key search
-Fix being able to move internal video transitions into a subfolder
-Add string parameter "random" to video_transition_select to allow for a manual random transition selection
-selectPlugin with float index uses entire plugin list
-Fix mapper KEY disapearing on selection for some controller mappings
-MIDI definitions without output channel defined can send on the same channel as incoming messages instead of fixed to channel 0
-vdjRemote browser can browse and add to sidelist, karaoke or automix lists (needs vdjRemote 8.0.2334 or higher for full functionality)

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 11:41 am
Still Android remote 2303 in the play store .....

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 1:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's been submitted, it just takes the play store a few hours to review and approve it.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 1:26 pm
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
sclavel wrote :

-vdjRemote browser can browse and add to sidelist, karaoke or automix lists (needs vdjRemote 8.0.2334 or higher for full functionality)

*Edit* Nevermind.... seems I jumped the gun and need the update for the iPad.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 1:27 pm
Hello
Think a new bug. If you add new network file location in the data base, browser hangs untill all files are added.
Best regards

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 1:55 pm
grfotoHome userMember since 2013
Sorry staff VDJ but for years hoped team atomix to correct a basic bug. The problem is that usually make quick and accurate mixes use a hotkey with the command "load & play" The problem is that the gain is random. No option the panel configuration is respected. The only solution I found was to put a plug with compressor and limiter on the decks. I wish the staff see this failure of the program. If they want to take the doubt simply create a shortcut to "load & play". Before some criticize me !!! I love the virtual dj and would not trade for anything. Thank you to those who can send this bug the company.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 7:53 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
The first time it happens to me, after several attempts still does not work...

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 7:55 pm
2334.999 Ns7 issues, basically won't stop playing, if controller buttons are used. Platters keep moving. Sound seems like it is panning back and forth. It just seems like the whole system is not running correctly.

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 9:38 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
grfoto wrote :
Sorry staff VDJ but for years hoped team atomix to correct a basic bug. The problem is that usually make quick and accurate mixes use a hotkey with the command "load & play" The problem is that the gain is random. No option the panel configuration is respected. The only solution I found was to put a plug with compressor and limiter on the decks. I wish the staff see this failure of the program. If they want to take the doubt simply create a shortcut to "load & play". Before some criticize me !!! I love the virtual dj and would not trade for anything. Thank you to those who can send this bug the company.

Have you scanned you media files to add them to the library?
Is your auto gain set to Auto?

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 9:39 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
load & play is a very bad idea if the track has been scanned. Even if it has been scanned it is still sensible to wait for it to completely load before playing.

So load & play is just a bad idea full stop!

It is also not a regression bug, so not for this part of the forum...

Inviato Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 9:47 pm
All the next problems are with network locations.
Not solved problems in this version and reported in previous versions
- Video cuts and interface cuts prelistening, loading, file brosing network files located on a NAS server. (While searching the same problem lot of video cuts)
manu-sp wrote :

Hello friends!
There is one new issue that wasn't present in early versions. Now there is video cuts and interface cuts prelistening, loading, file brosing network files located on a NAS server.

After correcting the sound cuts when you played video/audio files located on network drives and using automix now I think the video output must be protected.

I think you have improved the song cuts in network drive touching some priority and adding a new process surpervising continuously that the file is present... isn't it?.
But I think this new process is eating too much resources and the video output and interface freezes continously if the interface is touched. When I browse files, load a song, prelisten, always I can see anoying video cuts in the output screen, and interface cuts that there weren't before. I think now the response of the software is slower too. I have tested to activate/deactivate jumbo frames with no differences.
The interface is not for me a big problem but in the video ouput yes because I use it to play karaoke files and play videos and this cuts could be very anoying to my customers.

Best Regards
Manuel

Other problems (founded in this beta maybe they where in early versions)
- Adding new network file location in the data base, browser hangs untill all files are added. This takes a lot of time.
manu-sp wrote :
Hello
Think a new bug. If you add new network file location in the data base, browser hangs untill all files are added.
Best regards

- Searching in network locations takes a lot of time despite this locations where previously added to search db... More than 10 minutes
- After hangs in browser while adding to search db and leave the software opened without doing nothing sound output fails, leds in controller seem to work fine. Need to restart virtualdj to recover sound output (I have denon mc6000MK2). I will try to give you more information.

I think all this problems are related since you have solved the problem I had with automix, sound drops in network drives. I'm sure it is related with the new feature you have added to detect if a network error happens.

Other problem with local and network files
- File shorting of files by file date.

Please correct.
Best Regards

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 12:19 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Reminder:

If a bug is not a new bug since the last public release, then it is not a regression bug and should be reported in the bug report forum, not here as this forum area is for regression bugs only.

If you are unsure a bug is a regression bug then please test against the last public release to confirm before reporting.

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 7:34 am
SBDJ wrote :
Reminder:

If a bug is not a new bug since the last public release, then it is not a regression bug and should be reported in the bug report forum, not here as this forum area is for regression bugs only.

If you are unsure a bug is a regression bug then please test against the last public release to confirm before reporting.

Confirmed. All the bugs are regression bugs since 2305 except file shorting. I will open a new bug in bug report forum.

I have tested today 2282 and interface and video works fine with network files with the known failure of automix song drops that is a very important failure that you have solved.

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 11:04 am
Thx for this :-)

-Add string parameter "random" to video_transition_select to allow for a manual random transition selection

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 3:24 pm
This most recent BETA is not working well with NS7FX & Win8.1. Sound quality is way off, the platters don't respond to STOP or PLAY and if I try the mouse it slows the platter speed of the deck playing. I closed the program 3 times to try and get a correction with no results.
Any additional info I can provide let me know.

Inviato Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 7:05 pm
Unfortunately had a bad crash with this one while live on a gig. Had to reboot & all. Reverting back to the last public

are there any logs I can send? Thanks

Inviato Sat 20 Jun 15 @ 6:15 am
What were you doing before the crash?

Can you try and re-create the crash whilst being connected to the Internet.

Inviato Sat 20 Jun 15 @ 9:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)