Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Unusual video transition.... MultiAdditive

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've just released an unusual video transition. This video transition completely ignores the video crossfader position, and completely ignores the left deck/right deck logic.

It is an additive blend of all available video decks, controlled by the channel faders. This means it is not restricted to 2 simultaneous video decks, so you could video mix 99 decks simultaneously if you were so inclined.

Download: MultiAdditive

Inviato Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 11:55 am
Now this is BOSS!! Thank you 🙏

Inviato Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 4:17 pm
Beautiful! Working perfectly! Great work!!!!!

Inviato Wed 08 Jul 15 @ 10:26 pm
A MUST!!! Thanks a 1,000,000 Scott!

(And yes: if you give them a finger...)
Say Scott, any chance of you (or Atomix) releasing more different kinds of multi-channel video transitions?

Inviato Fri 24 Jul 15 @ 5:50 pm
I'm sure we will be releasing more :)

Inviato Sat 25 Jul 15 @ 8:39 am
I'm getting a flash of white on the video output (second screen) when loading a track onto the empty deck using this plug-in now (as well as regular additive). Using v 2362 as well as 2352 on the mac.

Inviato Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 5:04 am
Could you be more descriptive as to exactly what happens and exactly how to replicate please.

Inviato Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 6:01 am
Did some mixing today and now I can't replicate it, I changed no VDJ settings.

What it was doing yesterday (I did restart computer several times) was even if the fader was down on the non-playing deck, when I loaded a track onto the non-playing deck I would get a quick flash of white (a few milliseconds) on the video output of the playing deck. Very, very strange as I could not get rid of it at all yesterday even after resetting settings to default but now I can no longer replicate it.

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 1:48 am
Getting the same bug again today and now can't get rid of it...... Every time I want to record a mix I get this shit...... really...

Inviato Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 6:29 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
I'm sure we will be releasing more :)
Posted Sat 25 Jul 15 @ 10:39 am

Happy birthday, 4 years !

I use MultiAdditive for years without any problem, and I didn't know it was removed before i try to install it for VDJ 64bit

What append to it ?
I use to use it as a video mixer with a page of pad sliders
Will it come back ?
Are you already as sure as this old time you'll be releasing more ?

Inviato Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 12:38 pm
Scott no longer works for Atomix. Someone else may update it to 64bit.

I believe any new plugins he develops will be posted on his personal website and not here.

Inviato Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 2:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check his homepage for links.

Inviato Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 4:00 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
thanks,
but i already did it, badly no MultiAdditive there :/

Inviato Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 7:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)