Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Using Images or Pictures in the Sampler

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

keredbPRO InfinityMember since 2009
For the last two weeks I started to use images/videos in my sampler. As I prepare for the weekend today, nothing I play in the sampler any more works. I can add new pics/video and they don't even play on the video screen. I do get video on the screen when I play music or visualization. But when I press a sample button, the pic/video does not play on the screen. I can see it running and looping like it should in the sample. But nothing.

Derek

Inviato Wed 08 Jul 15 @ 5:14 pm
keredbPRO InfinityMember since 2009

I fixed my problem. The video sample brightness is attached to the sampler volume. Yikes! Thank goodness for fellow DJ's.

keredb wrote :
For the last two weeks I started to use images/videos in my sampler. As I prepare for the weekend today, nothing I play in the sampler any more works. I can add new pics/video and they don't even play on the video screen. I do get video on the screen when I play music or visualization. But when I press a sample button, the pic/video does not play on the screen. I can see it running and looping like it should in the sample. But nothing.

Derek

Inviato Wed 08 Jul 15 @ 10:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)