Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Problems with Latest Update

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just had message to install new update did so as usual now when im in automix and the track s mix it locks up for a split second then carrys on not every time but 70% of the time cant play like this haven't tested anything else but will be doing so later.

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 8:20 am
What do you mean by lock up? No sound, stuttering sound, or is this a visual or graphics issue? I believe their was a new automix fix added with this update, that is supposed to address this issue.

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 11:26 pm
I installed the new version and I don't believe that I encountered that issue. I worked on my automix setlist the other day and all seemed fine.

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 4:40 pm
GastonBPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJLITTLEJOHN36 wrote :
Just had message to install new update did so as usual now when im in automix and the track s mix it locks up for a split second then carrys on not every time but 70% of the time cant play like this haven't tested anything else but will be doing so later.

I updated yesterday before playing and got the same problem. The music would suddenly stop for a second or two and run again. The people on the dance floor would give me the look. Lol.

Inviato Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 3:10 pm
I'm getting the exact same thing happening. Audio just drops out for a second. Same track played twice might or might not do it but never in the same spot.

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 4:34 am
murphy6PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Updated software yesterday now it stutters and freezes on auto mix ??? Any ideas

Inviato Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 12:50 am
Updated to what, 8.1? This is a VDJ 8 thread.

Inviato Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 6:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)