Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Warning - Controller driver problems with OS X 10.11 - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When will the new driver for the DDJ sz (El Capitan)

Inviato Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 10:28 am

Read too late how long you have to wait?

Inviato Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 10:33 am
dragon04 wrote :
When will the new driver for the DDJ sz (El Capitan)

Ask Pioneer! :)

Inviato Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 11:13 am
DDJ SX 2 run Perfect

Inviato Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 8:21 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
From the internal word at Pioneer, they are 'hoping' to have the El Capitan driverset for _most_ of their controllers and mixers available by the end of the month.
(No guarantees, however that is what I am hearing from my contacts on the inside.)

Inviato Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 8:35 pm
TekoooPRO InfinityMember since 2015
I've upgraded to El Captitan without seeing any of these issues before hand, I've got cdj 900's and Djm 900, everything worked fine before I upgraded now music only plays out of one deck and it's on the wrong channel, I can't restore my Mac to a previous date because I didn't know you had to have time machine, so what am I suppose to do!? Help me please.

Inviato Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 9:03 pm
It would seem that you will have to wait for Pioneer, if I read this thread correctly. I know you are having a bad time, but your post made me laugh. You know, like when you friend slips on the ice, and you are laughing as you ask is he ok?

Inviato Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 10:14 pm
@Tekoo, you could just re-install to previous version of os x. Time machine is just like a snapshot. If things are messed up bad, best option is to start fresh. Just search for re-install os x and it should be multiple hits online. Also, if my memory serves me correct, there should be an image of mavricks somewhere on your drive if you upgraded from Apple store. Check it out

Inviato Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 12:39 pm
Unimaginable by a manufacturer as Pioneer as a sloppiness in product support. El Capitan is long enough known and the consoles also cost money properly. I am very disappointed. I can now work on a 3,500 € on Windows because it works there. Absolutely weak and ill from the manufacturer!

Inviato Sat 31 Oct 15 @ 10:13 am
As all the Denon Models are now supported (I have the MC6000 Mk1) I have upgraded to El Capitan. My Mac is boot camped and I usually DJ with the Windows 7 side. El Capitan appears to be much better than Yosemite on my system. I'm now feeling confident to DJ with the Mac side. I did DJ with the Mac side for a short time on Maverick, but, when I upgraded to Yosemite it just about killed my Mac, was unusable.

Anybody got good/bad experiences DJing with El Capitan???

Inviato Sun 01 Nov 15 @ 9:46 am
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I recently purchased a Denon MC4000 and everything works great except for the looping, I can't get the in and out buttons to work, is anyone else having this trouble? Other then that everything else works beautifully.

Inviato Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 4:57 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
They appear to be working fine with me (MC4000 and loop buttons.)

Inviato Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 2:48 pm
djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJSoulman wrote :
As all the Denon Models are now supported (I have the MC6000 Mk1) I have upgraded to El Capitan. My Mac is boot camped and I usually DJ with the Windows 7 side. El Capitan appears to be much better than Yosemite on my system. I'm now feeling confident to DJ with the Mac side. I did DJ with the Mac side for a short time on Maverick, but, when I upgraded to Yosemite it just about killed my Mac, was unusable.

Anybody got good/bad experiences DJing with El Capitan???

Been DJing with El Capitan and Mac w Denon MC6000 for a few weeks now...very stable, no problems. I did have a build problem where some older video formats were not playing but that was fixed with one of the latest beta builds...always used OSX, never boot camp or Parellels...

Inviato Sat 07 Nov 15 @ 4:21 pm
Been testing a while now with cdj-850;s on el cap. Have not had any issues what so ever with the current pioneer cdj aggregator software. What kind of issues are you guys experiencing?

Inviato Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 9:02 am
Has anyone tried the Numark Mixdeck with elcap? It doesnt seem to work. -_-

Inviato Sat 14 Nov 15 @ 5:48 pm
There's some Numark Mix Deck drivers already available for El Capitain?

Inviato Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 2:07 am
New Pioneer drivers are here

Inviato Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 11:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)