Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Random transition is no longer working.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I hope this is fixed quickly, I seem to have the latest Version. I really like the random video transition, but it appears to have stopped working. I am running Windows 10. I have tried reseting to factory settings, still not working.

Inviato Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 5:06 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What transition do you have selected at the moment?

Inviato Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 8:30 am
Unfortunately I can't tell. I tried to bring up VDJ8 today after notification that another update had been applied and now video is not working at all. Images appear in the two small monitors but not in the large one regardless of the slider position. The Virtual DJ Logo is appearing on the large screen, but the rest of it is black.

Inviato Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 11:44 pm
I have an update for you. I found the problem with the black screen and it is not related, it was an error on my part.

I did reset to factory settings several times and tried the random video transition option several times. It would stop working every time it hits the "Droplets" transition. I also noticed that the field in the options that I assume shows the current transition showed "Satelllite". I hope that is helpful. I really like this feature and plan to use it on my gig that is coming up on 10/30.

Inviato Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 4:42 am
I will have a look.

In the meantime, you can pin open the video transition window, create a subfolder Ignore and drag any transitions that cause this issue for you into that folder. Random will then no longer use those.

Inviato Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 3:41 pm
I tried this, it is still finding the "Droplets" transition and stalling on it.

Inviato Wed 14 Oct 15 @ 4:29 am
1. you should try linking both video and audio crossfaders.
2. move the crossfaders (linked) to the default master deck (usually the one on right)
3. go to options and select in video transition, random.
4. add couple of videos in your playlist and automix. Also monitor as the transitions change. its possible one of the transitions provide black screen

Inviato Wed 14 Oct 15 @ 7:50 am
I am not sure what the last person's message was addressing, but as far as SBDJ is concerned. Your work around was successful. Thanks.

Inviato Sat 17 Oct 15 @ 1:53 am
I raised the issue of the Droplets transition sticking, url=http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/204172/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/Droplets_Transition_______.html]here[/url]. Scott, please take a look at this for us.

Inviato Sat 17 Oct 15 @ 7:41 pm
Issue found and fixed for the next build.

Inviato Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 4:02 pm
Thank you Scott.

Inviato Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 7:38 pm
Hello guys am using windows 10 and i have installed virtual Dj 7.0 pro,but when add plugins lemme say video transition such as cube or boxes and when i try to mix to videos and i activate the transition i want to use while cross-fading one video from the other i do not see that transition i activated,the video just cross-fades with no transition yet its active ......when when i try on windows 7 it work very well...........so guys is there any solution for that thanks

Inviato Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)