Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sample buttons on VirtualDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

w03paHome userMember since 2003
Has anyone in general got any use for the sample buttons that are on Virtual DJ, i was wondering in what way ppl use these buttons.

personally i sometimes add lill sound effects like sirens etc but nothing big.

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 1:50 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I guess it could be used like any regular analog sampler, if there was a good conroller for it. Doing it with the mouse is too slow and you can't hit more than one at the same time and the keyes are sometimes too small if you for some reason want to take out all your rage on the sampler...

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 2:20 pm
i can use all the sample buttons at the same time

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 2:25 pm
good question...the sample buttons can be used for alot of stuff, I sometimes use them for a vocal skit or even a beat or melody...almost anything you can load into it...its like a turntable that you just let play then do what you do...thats what i use it for...but i dont use all that much only when i need to get it krackin and set it off

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 2:31 pm
Use the Sample buttons all the time through out my sets to enhance the performance. Usually play sample of drops and sound effects. If you have drops/stings from artists etc, it's great functionality. In fact I could probably do with a few more buttons. I currently use all 12 [:o)

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 4:57 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
@w03pa
Yes, but with a mouse you can't START them at the same time

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 5:08 pm
it would be really cool if the sample buttons where loopable, becouse then you really can do some serious live performing!

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 5:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)