Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Shazam Log in Problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys, unfortunately for me when I try and log in to the new Shazam feature, the Shazam screen just flashes and won't load properly. Thus, I cant press anything that might be on it in order to log in. Anyone else with this problem?

Inviato Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 1:16 pm
What OS, web browser etc? Have you got things like .NET installed?

I had a similar issue with another DJ program recently, where the popup login screen didn't display properly. I found it was specific to one computer, running Windows 7 32 bit. If I did the same thing on my laptop (Windows 10 64 bit) it worked fine.

Apparently the issue was with the code/script of the particular site (in your case Shazam), not the DJ software.

Inviato Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 2:23 pm
2 Issues:
1) My Virtual DJ 8 and Windows 10 get stuck in a infinite white window refresh loop while trying to log into Shazam via the Virtual DJ software. Used ctrl + alt+ del and then task manager to kill Virtual DJ so I didn't need to reboot. Now when I open Virtual DJ it goes straight to Shazam Login Refresh Loop even after reboot.
2) Shazam will not let me link account from confirmation email creating issue #2.EX: Just one more step!
I can close window and use VDJ, but not with Shazam.

Inviato Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 5:48 pm
theeDiscJockey wrote :
2 Issues:
1) My Virtual DJ 8 and Windows 10 get stuck in a infinite white window refresh loop while trying to log into Shazam via the Virtual DJ software. Used ctrl + alt+ del and then task manager to kill Virtual DJ so I didn't need to reboot. Now when I open Virtual DJ it goes straight to Shazam Login Refresh Loop even after reboot.
2) Shazam will not let me link account from confirmation email creating issue #2.EX: Just one more step!
I can close window and use VDJ, but not with Shazam. I am running Windows 10 64bit and Paid Shazam Member

Inviato Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 5:50 pm
I had an issue, but it told me to log in from the original device. So, I went to my cell to log in, it sent the code to the cell, and bam, I'm in.

Inviato Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 10:09 pm
Soon as I click on the Shazam folder on the left side tree in pic above, the window pops opens and starts auto refreshing so fast I couldn't log in if I had a code. Running latest build of Windows 10 Pro 64 bt with all updates installed Also latest version of Chrome installed. 16gigs ram MSI gaming laptop.

Inviato Sun 06 Dec 15 @ 2:21 am
Logging in using a different email client and using Microsoft's Edge browser. I am in and Shazam is running fine.

Matt
MSI GT70 OND491US Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 16gigs ram
Virtual DJ 8 Pro

Advertising removed - please refrain from doing this in the future [Mod]

Inviato Sun 06 Dec 15 @ 1:37 pm
Thanks for the replies, it was the same problem others have mentioned. Could be related to firefox. Tried again using Chrome and everything now works fine.

Inviato Sun 06 Dec 15 @ 3:33 pm
I had the same auto refresh issue. Found out that I was setting my account up in one browser and trying to activate in another. VDJ for Mac insists on using Safari but I always use Chrome. The account activation link sent to my email from Chrome wouldn't work because the chrome link kept trying to open in safari. Apples and oranges I guess. I found that since I have to use Safari for VDJ on the Mac, I set up an account via Safari, then the whole thing worked properly.

Inviato Wed 23 Dec 15 @ 7:06 pm
galliusPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Clean Cookie in Browser....and connect with Facebook in VDJ

Inviato Thu 24 Dec 15 @ 3:30 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
islanddj111 wrote :
I had the same auto refresh issue. Found out that I was setting my account up in one browser and trying to activate in another. VDJ for Mac insists on using Safari but I always use Chrome. The account activation link sent to my email from Chrome wouldn't work because the chrome link kept trying to open in safari. Apples and oranges I guess. I found that since I have to use Safari for VDJ on the Mac, I set up an account via Safari, then the whole thing worked properly.

Interesting.

I haven't been able to get Shazam to work and have experienced most of what you all have written. My issue may also be the Browser issue. Good work guys. I'll try again this weekend.

Inviato Thu 24 Dec 15 @ 6:25 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
You have no shazam yet. Same here.

Inviato Thu 24 Dec 15 @ 7:59 pm
Shazam opens and box says download for Tablet and causes white screen and closes VDJ 8. OS Windows 10 .

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 12:27 am
when i sign in to shazam it signs in i hit refresh but none of my 183 tags come up it used to work before i connected to Facebook now it don't. Also from the page it loads to log in in only lets you log in with Facebook no email option.. Anyone deal with this yet? I shouldn't have messed with it it was working great.

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 4:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)