Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8+Numark mixtrack 3 No sound?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey, I just purchased a Numark mixtrack 3 and downloaded VDJ, I noticed when I launch the application without the controller plugged in I can load songs on to a deck and hit play and I will hear the song. Now when I plug in the controller the sound immediately disappears but yet, the controller is still functioning? I am aware that the mixtrack 3 did not come with a soundcard built in but since the device is plug and play It should have put the settings to run directly though my laptop speakers. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as well, or had it. I'm not sure if buying a usb audio interface would fix it or what.

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 7:23 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
It may be because you have not purchased a license to use a controller or you have not registered the controller if it was bundled with Virtual DJ

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 7:35 pm
if this is a mixtrack pro ....the audio settings will have switched to the audio inside the mixtrack unit and if it has no speakers on that there will be no sound.

you can switch back to the sound card inside the PC and you will get sound from the PC speakers

you will only get 10 minutes of functioning with out a licenses for virtual DJ

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 8:17 pm
He posted that he is aware it does not have a sound card

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 8:36 pm
so he did my bad

Inviato Sat 19 Dec 15 @ 12:33 am
The two were bundled together when I purchased the controller

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 3:45 am

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 3:47 am
I'm looking at "my licenses" and it says that I have VirtualDJ LE 8 for NMMXT3.

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 5:41 am
Interesting, you show up as a no license user on the forum.
Try logging into virtual DJ with your forum user name and password. If it does not work, which I suspect it won't, raise a support ticket. They are the only ones that can straighten out licensing issues.

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 5:57 am
I have the same problem. I just purchased the Numark Mixtrack 3 and I can't get any sound out of it from Virtual DJ 8. I also have already registered the controller and thus have the license for the Numark. Tell me, have you solved your problem?

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 2:58 pm
lilahgran wrote :
I just purchased the Numark Mixtrack 3 and I can't get any sound out of it

You won't get any sound out of the Mixtrack 3 because it doesn't have an audio interface.

You need to use a separate interface with at least two stereo outputs (one for master and one for cue).

Also, as above, your license does not appear to be registered to your forum account - you show as a Home user (no license).

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 3:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)