Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Sidelist (Development Team)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

What up everyone?

I had a situation here. One day I got invited to spin in another club. Then a guy came to me and ask for a song. So I look for the song and when I get it. I drag my song into Automix Panel. You know why? Coz it doesn't have a BPM. So if I drag the song to that panel. It's automatically scan the track and that is COOL to me!!! And the guy was sneak peek and talking so loud, it was really pissing me off that he said I used Automix to mix the tracks. Then I said, No Way... I just using that Automix Panel to scan the BPM automatic. I hate to explain to him LOL. Like I said, I am too lazy to scan my whole music and I use Automix Panel as my Sidelist playlist. Period LOL.

My question is...
Do we have an option to enable the Auto Scan BPM when I drag the song to the Sidelist Panel? I wish we have =)

Thanks a lot for your time.

Cheers

My question is...
Is there a way that I can enable that function to my Sidelist Panel.

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 1:34 pm
don't know if you know:

mapped a key to do it.

browsed_file_analyze

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 3:42 pm
...or you could have browsed_file_analyze & sidelist_add

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 3:51 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :
don't know if you know:

mapped a key to do it.

browsed_file_analyze

i forget about that.
thanks

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 4:10 pm
groovindj wrote :
...or you could have browsed_file_analyze & sidelist_add

thanks a lot buddy

Inviato Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 4:10 pm
Just batch scan your whole collection!, start the scan and leave your pc on , started mine one morning and it was complete the next day , depends on how many tracks and the speed of your computer ,mine was around 70,000, job done

Inviato Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 8:18 am
I agree with sureview that the best thing to do is to scan all of your files. I highly recommend downloading the 'my library' tool from the VDJ website. It will find all of your tracks that haven't been scanned and give you the option to batch scan them.

Inviato Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 3:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)