Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Single Deck
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 11:43 am
very nice thanks

Inviato Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 7:55 pm
I just gotta say thank you for this skin. This has very much come in handy. Again, Thank you.

Inviato Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 8:17 am
micmjsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Love this skin, was exactly what I was looking for. I'm quite new to messing about with Virtual DJ, can you give an idea how to go about setting this up so I can choose which channel on my external mixer (Pioneer DDJ-SZ) is works with?
Cheers, Mike

Inviato Sun 17 Apr 16 @ 2:07 am
I fail to understand what you are after, but to answer to your question, the skin is using deck 1, so if you need to have it "working" with the DDJ-SZ, you need to use the CH1 on your mixer and Deck 1 on the left side.

Inviato Fri 22 Apr 16 @ 5:33 am
Heya Djdad, Thanks for your reply.

I was only asking as very occasionally a friend asks me to cover his karaoke. I have the music (using your most excellent ddj-sz skin) on my regular laptop on channels 1 & 3 (usb A). I want to use your 'single skin' for the karaoke on my backup laptop on channel 2 (usb B) then I use channel 4 as a line input to put a mic mixer through. I have used a regular skin on the karaoke laptop but if I can get your 'single skin' to work on channel 2 I'd be in hogs heaven ..... Its just fits in with the way my mind works :) .

I hope that makes sense and if you can help, would be great.

Cheers
Mike

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 12:32 am
- Extract the skin zip file you will find in the /Skins folder to a folder.
- Open the Black.xml or the Gold xml file (depending on which one you use) with a Text Editor (Notepad++ is preferred - Google it)
- In line 749 , change deck="1" to the deck that you wish to use with your controller.
- Save and zip the files again. Place the zip file back to the Skins folder.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 9:46 pm
You are a total STAR :) . Cheers DJDad for your nice and easy to follow instructions, all up and running and I'm now a very happy dj.
cheers dude

Inviato Thu 05 May 16 @ 7:05 pm
ron cPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is there a way to lock the browser on this skin so it does not keep detaching and need to be re-opened?

Inviato Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 8:19 pm
Sorry, don't understand what you mean.
The Browser is always a separate window, so always attached to the Player and the Show/Hide status should be saved across sessions.

Inviato Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 3:44 am
This came very useful for spotify addon. since the license is 1 or 2 tracks at once. where i can just play 1 deck and load songs easily...

Nice skin!

Inviato Sun 14 May 17 @ 9:51 pm
Hi, I noticed with one of the updates that the browser is now floating: when I click something on the deck the browser disappears. It seems as if they are two different windows (which I admit it could be useful if only I had a second screen).
Is there a way to lock it to the deck window?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 10:29 pm
Hi again,
I've found a workaround, although not ideal by replacing the browser from the skin and adding a default one locked with the main window with:
<panel>
<browser>
<size width="1920" height="27"/>
<pos x="+1" y="440"/>
</browser>
</panel>

Is there a way to do the same with the nicer looking browser of the skin?
Thank you,
Gabriele

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 11:27 pm
Hello.
So good Skin !
Thx a lot.

In my case, the browser window disapear each time i click somewhere else of the browser. So i need to click again browser button to make it appear. An idea how to fix that ?

Thank you anyway.

James.

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 4:25 pm
Sorry, not happening here. Can you capture a small video showing your problem ?

Inviato Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 1:26 pm

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 8:48 am

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 8:51 am
You have the skin maximized. Use the Maximize button (2nd from bottom - right) to get the skin "windowed" and then resize the player to get rid of the gray background that covers the Browser.

Will probably add something in next update to "lock" the Browser from moving too.

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 12:40 pm
Yes !

It works.

You're right, the lock button is THE missing things.

Thank you very much for your help.

James.

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 1:58 pm