Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Beatgrid changes

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi if i analyse my tracks and set the beatgrid and adjust my cue points, sometimes after i restart the beatgrid isn´t at the same position! I Have the acutall 8.1 and Windows 10. I work with PIoneer DDJ SX2. some help?

Inviato Tue 05 Jan 16 @ 2:57 pm
dj.aonaPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I feel your pain. I am using a sx 2 with windows 10. Since 8.1 nearly every time I log on settings are changed. Just today I couldn't get any sound output except for on the laptop speakers. Last Saturday It repeatedly crashed then wouldn't connect to the sx 2 at all. I lost the gig halfway through. Cost me money. 8.1 is supposed to be bug proof. I had better success with 8. Sorry man I'm hear with you.

Inviato Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 4:57 am
dj.aonaPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I feel your pain. I am using a sx 2 with windows 10. Since 8.1 nearly every time I log on settings are changed. Just today I couldn't get any sound output except for on the laptop speakers. Last Saturday It repeatedly crashed then wouldn't connect to the sx 2 at all. I lost the gig halfway through. Cost me money. 8.1 is supposed to be bug proof. I had better success with 8. Sorry man I'm here with you.

Inviato Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 4:58 am
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yesterday i had the same problem again. Cues i set at saturday didn´t match yesterday. Also the beatgrid changes. Any Ideas. I go crazy!! Normally i want to set my gues, poi´s and beatgrid one time and not every gig i play! Pioneer DDJ SX2 and windows 10 on a dell inspirion 17" everything up to date.

Inviato Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 2:16 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)