Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Tracks always load onto deck 2 from start

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Whenever I start VDJ8 and double click a track it ALWAYS loads to deck 2. Is there any way to force it to deck 2? I tried deck 1 select using ONINIT but it overrides it. I also tried a fresh install to see if it was a problem with my settings. Same problem. I have a Pioneer DDj-SB2.

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 10:00 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If the DDJ-SB2 is not connected, does the double-click loads the track to Deck 1 ?

Inviato Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 7:51 am
djdad wrote :
If the DDJ-SB2 is not connected, does the double-click loads the track to Deck 1 ?

It does indeed.

Inviato Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 5:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So what you are saying is that when you launch VirtualDJ 8 with the DDJ-SB2 and no tracks are loaded , the first time you double-click on a track it loads to Deck 2 instead of Deck 1 ??
Can you try again having the default mapping and the default skin selected ?

The only thing that that comes in mind is the key DECK_CHG so instead of ..
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 leftdeck & deck 1 select : action_deck 2 ? deck 2 rightdeck & deck 2 select : action_deck 3 ? deck 3 leftdeck & deck 3 select : action_deck 4 ? deck 4 rightdeck & deck 4 select : nothing
try to assign it as ..
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 leftdeck : action_deck 2 ? deck 2 rightdeck : action_deck 3 ? deck 3 leftdeck : action_deck 4 ? deck 4 rightdeck : nothing

Inviato Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 5:40 pm
I tried it with a totally fresh install of VDJ8 and it does the same. Odd.

EDIT: Your mapping works. Looks like you need to sort that out in the next build for the default mapper.

Inviato Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 8:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)