Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: New to djing so help needed

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok can anyone help!!! I have Numark pro2 and Numark Pro3 can i use the two with VDJ 8? If i can can anyone help me set this up please thanks

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 2:32 pm
Pro 2 and 3 - of which product? You mean the Mixtrack?

When you say "use the two", do you mean both at the same time, on the same computer? Or are you just wondering if VDJ 8 supports both products?

A list of supported devices can be found here http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20Controllers.html

To be able to use both, you'll either need two separate Plus licences (for home use only) or a Pro Infinity licence to use them professionally.

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 3:12 pm
Thanks for the reply I meant use both at the same time, on the same computer or laptop and I have a Pro Infinity licence.
And It is numark mixtrack pro II and numark mixtrack pro III

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 3:20 pm
wisherwee wrote :
I have a Pro Infinity licence.

You do? Why is it not registered to your forum account? You're showing as a Home (no license) user....

Yes, you could in theory use two devices at once - but I expect you'd have to do some considerable remapping, because both units would be assigned the same functions by default.

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 3:27 pm
I have not registered my licence yet that's all. Thanks loads by the way

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 3:34 pm
fyi a purchased license is automatically registered to your account as far as i know...

you must have a LE license and if so u can only use the controller the license covers nothing additional.

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 3:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)