Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Mic/Aux Input not working PC Vista Ultimate 64 Bit

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cehletPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Ok I have a problem I am using windows Vista Ultimate 64bit. I would like to keep my computer broadcasting and not have to jump back and forth between computers when I am doing live shows and then back to the other one when I got the programming running. So I purchased an Aux cable run it out of the input on the computer I use for live shows and into the Aux/Mic input on the Broadcaster station computer. I go to the input settings on the computer and I can see that it is reading the mic/aux input and its getting audio and it has a good level. But when I go into VDJ and I add a line for the Mic/Aux input and select the input that is being used on the computer its not working it will not process that audio through vdj and broadcast it out to the station it acts as tho there is nothing coming into the computer. Please tell me how I can fix this I have tried selecting the On button for the mic no dice tried on and hitting rec button in the mic no dice I have tried setting it as an input no dice so what can i do to fix this so I can stop shutting the broadcast down every time and switching to the Live Show Computer?

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 16 @ 11:19 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can you post a screen shot of your audio settings?
Are you routing the Aux through a deck?

I use an external analog mixer. To record my sets or broadcast, I had to label my input as record. The only time I use Aux/Line in is when I want to route it into a deck for mixing with other sources.

Inviato Sun 24 Jan 16 @ 6:49 pm
cehletPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Will screenshot latertoday today and send it no just using this computer as an auto dj for right now till pick up a full on following of my station and then going to internal server settings I'm using internal Aux mounting for it. have been contemplating getting a allen heath 12 ch usb mixer so I can make sure everything is perfect for audio b4 going out bound no distortion or anything like that

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 7:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)