Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: New Version 8.1

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just received new version 8.1 2821.1097 build but cant find anything in the Wiki section or anywhere regarding updates. Please can we have a section as we did with 7 so we can see whats been updated.

Cheers
Chris

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 1:07 am
eriedjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
This was posted in the official group on Facebook.

VDJ8.1 - NEW PUBLIC BUILD - b.2821
BUILD 2821:
-Fix bpm analysis on samplerate other than 44khz
-Fix import of Serato track colours
-Fix delay when quickly loading songs in a deck other than deck 1
-Fix loading of some cached content unlimited files on mac
-Fix browser_sort action not reversing sort
- Can select a colour for a cue point in the POI editor
- cue_colour command to get/set cue point colour
- Add colour selection for saved loops
- Add 'loop_color' command to get/set saved loop colour
-Fix database loading issue when drive connected after startup
-Fix deadlock on copying file that already exists in destination using drag&drop
-Scratchwave adjusted for zeroDb setting

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 2:08 am
Cheers for the info.

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 3:41 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Scratchwave adjusted for zeroDb setting
?????????
Explain please

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 5:34 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
That seems a bit arse backwards having to go to another forum to see information that should be readily available on these forums, saying that, nothing has been updated in the sticky post since November.

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 11:00 am

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 11:09 am
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
also in the Cache folder in VDJ

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 12:24 pm
Wasn't for a start. They must have changed the download when people complained.

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 12:26 pm
Shouldn't the changelog have it's own folder rather than being in the cache folder which I've just discovered is 215MB of 7,697 Cover art images which I have no use for as i don't have them on show while playing even though in options it says 'coverdownload is set to no'.

Inviato Mon 25 Jan 16 @ 11:03 pm
I've been(was) using ver.7 until I purchased a per controller license but figured I'd go ahead and get Pro Infinity. Just finished paying for it,went to download it and a error came up saying that "The Signature of Install_virtualdj_pc_v8.1.2821.msi is Corrupt or Invalid". What is going on and how can I get this fixed? Dicers just came in today and want to get those mapped plus new controller is on the way.

Thanks In Advance

Inviato Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 1:30 am
GaloureMusic, if you haven't gotten this resolved you might want to open a ticket with support. Might be quicker.

Inviato Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 3:42 pm
Oops posted this in wrong section. Sorry.

Inviato Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 7:30 pm
Just updated to 8.1 and plugged my controller in DJ CONTROL MP3 e2 its not working now and when I go to setting it says failed to connect was working before the update do I need to update firmware if I update to 8.1?

Inviato Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 12:25 am
Reboot your PC and you should be Ok.
Or check if there's any "VirtualDj.exe" instance left running in the background on Task manager.

Inviato Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 6:41 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
LSL50 wrote :
Shouldn't the changelog have it's own folder rather than being in the cache folder which I've just discovered is 215MB of 7,697 Cover art images which I have no use for as i don't have them on show while playing even though in options it says 'coverdownload is set to no'.

Another user had the same "problem", I believe it was TjTheDJ, I suggested to set the Cover folder to read-only and prohibit write access.
That way VDJ won't be able to create new jpgs in that folder.
Don't know if it really works, though.

Inviato Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 10:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)