Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: MIDI LATENCY ISSUES

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

On the pioneer decks and controllers somehow the scratch doesn't seem as accurate as it should be even with adjusted jog settings and latency set to 5.8ms 24bit. I also notice that browsing becomes sluggish after prolonged use. Searching for a track takes a while to narrow down search and refresh browser like lag.

System specs
i5 Sony
8gb ram
Radeon graphics

Inviato Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 3:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you try with the latest Early Access build 2832 ?

Inviato Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 5:37 pm
djdad wrote :

I will do tonight

Inviato Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 7:57 pm
djdad wrote :

Browser still takes a while to refresh after extended usage of midi controllers. First 30 mins are fine but browsing slows down after a while like there is a memory leak. I do not get audio dropouts just the browser taking a while to update results

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 4:54 pm
Aee you using the internal HD or an external HD?

I've noticed this slow down but figured it was because I use an external HD.

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 7:47 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Aee you using the internal HD or an external HD?

I've noticed this slow down but figured it was because I use an external HD.

I'm using internal SSD

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 9:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
First seen field is selected/visible ?
If Yes, can you try without it ?

Inviato Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 10:01 pm
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
On the pioneer decks and controllers somehow the scratch doesn't seem as accurate as it should be even with adjusted jog settings and latency set to 5.8ms 24bit. I also notice that browsing becomes sluggish after prolonged use. Searching for a track takes a while to narrow down search and refresh browser like lag.

System specs
i5 Sony
8gb ram
Radeon graphics

Set latency to 1ms

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 10:33 pm
There are advanced options concerning exactly scratching. Something like spin up or spin down or at least spin something... Take a look ;)

I hate lag too. I always tell my bro his PC lags before he beats me at a video game hehe....

Lower latency for your ASIO drivers, then tweak the advanced scratching options to your liking.

Inviato Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 11:06 pm
Read too fast. it might be a disk tweaking issue. I don't have ssd, but as I'd like to upgrade I did some research, and to my surprise found many threads concerning lag/spiking issues with SSD.

In this link, maybe you'll find some hints at solving the issue... it's not much info, but a few anecdotes I found interesting.
http://superuser.com/questions/488782/intel-ssd-330-lags-on-windows-8

Inviato Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 4:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)