Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Build 2844 'Controller Updates'

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Apologies if I missed this somewhere, but I searched before posting and found nothing. Exactly what 'controller updates' took place with build 2844? All supported controllers for VDJ or certain ones? I'm specifically waiting for a build that addresses a BPM fluctuation problem I'm having when using my Gemini G4V. I'd like to know if 2844 addresses my issue before updating because I've been on 2821 and have had no problems except the aforementioned. Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Inviato Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 5:59 pm
Where did you find the most recent info on the new build updates?
when I go to the VirtualDJv8.1builds page: www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJv8.1builds.html
it has not been updated since build 2828 and there have been a few updates since then.

Inviato Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 10:49 pm

Inviato Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 11:03 pm
KC - Thanks for the info. Tell me, is the VDJ8.1 builds wiki
(www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJv8.1builds.html) no longer
valid and/or not going to be updated?

Inviato Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 3:10 am
DJMrReese wrote :
Apologies if I missed this somewhere, but I searched before posting and found nothing. Exactly what 'controller updates' took place with build 2844? All supported controllers for VDJ or certain ones? I'm specifically waiting for a build that addresses a BPM fluctuation problem I'm having when using my Gemini G4V. I'd like to know if 2844 addresses my issue before updating because I've been on 2821 and have had no problems except the aforementioned. Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to reproduce your issue with our own G4V unit, therefore nothing has changed regarding your controller. We are still investigating your issue but it will be very hard to address if we can't reproduce it.

Inviato Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 3:26 am
I'll include the specs of the laptops I used and incurred the problem...for the sake of trying to reproduce my issue. No further subject creep since my inquiry about the 'controller updates' was answered.

TEST UNIT:
Make/model: HP 6550b
RAM: 4 GB
Processor: Intel Core i3 2.26 GHz
HDD: 250 GB
VirtualDJ: v8.1.2770

MY DJ LAPTOP:
Make/model: Asus X401A
Processor: Intel Pentium dual-core 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
HDD: 320 GB
VirtualDJ: v8.1.2770, then 8.1.2821
OS: Windows 10 Home (upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium)

Inviato Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 3:57 am
I don't think it's computer related, but we try our best to find the cause of your issue. Please drop me a PM so that we can talk about this in private.

Inviato Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 4:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)