Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Videos lag/freeze during playback

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys, just installed VDJ8 and I'm having trouble getting the videos to play smoothly.

My system is Windows 10 / i7-6500u / 16GB ram / 1TB hard drive

The video max memory has been set to 4000MB.

Not sure why this is happening, I didn't buy an expensive ass computer so I could have shit not work, but I'll see what advice you guys can give me.

Thanks!

Inviato Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 11:26 pm
Also, it does not seem to be allowing me to load videos on the same deck as an audio track, which is weird, because I know I've done that when I've tried out VDJ in the past.

Inviato Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 11:28 pm
Please take a moment to look around the forums for Win 10 threads, as there are several that may help you. You can start here, and here.

To link audio to video try this

Inviato Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 2:59 am
Ok, so I think I've found the source of the issue. The buffering/lagging always happens on the beat to the audio. VDJ is trying to restart the video loop every x number of bars based on the audio and it is causing it to freeze up when it goes to restart. Is there a way to disable this tempo sync auto restart thing?

Inviato Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 5:00 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
So you are having the problem only with edits where you linked a video track to an audio track?

Inviato Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 7:39 am
Yes, I think so? I'm not totally familiar with the interface yet, but I think that might be it.

Inviato Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 3:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)