Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Mac video window bug

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I submitted ticket 270697 which I was asked to report on this forum. Below is the issue:

I had my first gig this past weekend using video on a mac. When testing in my house, I didn't think about not being able to view the external displays from where my laptop is. When I assigned the video out to display 2, I still had to manually make the window full screen. Since I couldn't view it myself, I had to have someone else direct me to place the cursor over the full screen button.

I am a mac user, but also not sure how the external display opens for a pc. How do I get the external display to open in full screen mode?

I also tried to select the window and hit command + control + f which is the full screen shortcut for Mac, but it doesn't work for the video window. I called apple and they said it's within the application that is not allowing the keyboard shortcut to work. Having said all that, once in full screen mode everything works great!

Below is a video of me going through the issue for the support rep:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8sjfva03w3i65k/20160403_111701.mp4?dl=0

Appreciate the assistance.

Inviato Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 7:20 pm
Right click on the video preview window and just select your external screen.

Simple

Or just drag the window over to your external and double click on it...

Inviato Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 8:30 pm
When videoForceFullscreen is set to 0, double clicking it does not keep the video window maximized. If I 'show desktop' the video window minimizes as well which defeats the purpose of videoForceFullscreen and that can't happen on a job.

If I set videoForceFullscreen to 2, the video window stays maximized but I cant double click the window to go full screen. I must hit the full screen button in the wondow on the top left and on a job I don't have the screen in front on me to see where the cursor is.

Inviato Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 9:23 pm
Support: has this been addressed with v8.2 by any chance?

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:11 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Well, 8.2 does not have any buttons on the video window anymore.
You will have to try it.

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)