Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ SX Freezes!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

itekdjPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hi, i'm using the SX controller with the latest 8.1 version of VDJ.

For some reason the controller freezes every once in awhile, music still runs, i can mix using my laptop only, but controller wont work, nor the jogs, the faders or the buttons, only master level works.
after i reset the controller, it works again, but music stops for couple of seconds which is a disaster in the middle of a gig!

Any idea what can cause this problem?
(I Tried using different usb slot with no luck)

Inviato Wed 11 May 16 @ 2:46 pm
Try to use a different USB cable

Inviato Wed 11 May 16 @ 10:54 pm
itekdjPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Won't help.
Also tried replacing the slut and still freezing every once in a while...
Controller used on Serato before and never had this problem.

Inviato Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 5:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you using the ASIO drivers or the Wasapi ? Reason asking is because we have received a crash report in our server from you, indicating that the Waspi drivers were used.
Try to uninstall and re-install the ASIO drivers and make sure those are used in the Audio configuration of VirtualDJ.

Btw, what are the specifications of your computer ? Have you optimized your computer for best performance ?

Inviato Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 7:49 pm
Hijinx1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have a similar problem. I have the current version of the software, drivers, firmware. I cannot get the controller to respond even though the software recognizes the hardware is connected. I have also tried a different USB Cord. nothing is working. also, Serato will not recognize my controller either.

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 3:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try with a different computer and if still not detected, probably its a faulty unit and u need to contact Pioneer Support

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 11:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)